Easiest to obtain and most prospective Jedis

Hey everyone I'm racing a friend to see who can get a max yoda first.

He has a 7* lumi, 7* JC, 6* Barris, 5* Ahsoka, 4* QGJ

I have 7* Lumi, 7* Old Ben, 5* QGJ, 5* JC, and a fifth jedi to be determined.

First off: How do you think I'm faring against him? Two of his jedis can hardly level up without using Cantina shipments. Also, who should I choose to unlock as my fifth Jedi? I was thinking Mace at first because of expose on Rancor but now i'm curious if I should go for Barriss or someone with a little more utility in the game overall. All feedback is appreciated!

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    If I were you, I would go with Eeth Koth, easiest to obtain besides Luminara and JC. Also, you won't have contradictory spending for shards, QGJ = cantina shipments, EK = squad shipments and JC = all around farm.

I think you can get there faster.
  • Options
    Is eeth koth any good? I like the fact he's from squad arena but i'm still trying to max an IG88. It would be a shame to invest squad points into hik if he would cease to be useful after our little "game"
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I hate eeth. Useless in raids, arena. He's technically useable in gw.

That said he's super easy to farm and got me yoda. If you go eeth you'll definitely win the race with your friend.

If you go barriss you might win. Simple math should give you the answer to that question
  • Options
    Eeth Koth would let you beat him but Barriss is a better Jedi for GW. I don't own Eeth but I have heard he isn't good at all from some people and other people say he is useable. No one really says he is a beast. It doesn't matter for the Yoda event since it got nerfed hard so either one should let you get him.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Odds are your friend 10:1

Your Old Ben is detrimental in this feat and they have Barris.
  • Options
    He's going to have the same team I had when I got Yoda. You should get Barriss for sure, she helps out alot in GW, her leader skill helped me win many GW's.
  • Options
    I find Eeth to be of minimal use. He's 7*, in the low 70's and has most of gear VIII. He can be used to stun the guards in phase 1 of a raid, but you may be better off just killing them. His slight advantage against droids doesn't make up for how mediocre he is otherwise, even against droids. He's alright for a suicide squad in GW. I use him in the AGI challenge, too. However, his big advantage is being easy to farm for the Yoda event.
  • Options
    Either Farm Koth from Arena Shipments. But seriously the fastest is the way you got Old Ben. Cantina Nodes.
    You can Farm Mace, Bariss, the rest of JC etc from cantina nodes. Just use the 100 refresh everyday.

He has a logjam with ahsoka and QGJ. You don't. This is an easy race, and now that they nerfed yoda event, any 5 jedi will do.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Odds are your friend 10:1

Your Old Ben is detrimental in this feat and they have Barris.

I beat 7* Yoda pre nerf with Old Ben. Now that Yoda is a joke Old Ben is even more usable IMO.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    You're pretty good into it.

Fastest farms:
    JC every node you can, finish him to 7*
    Spend JC farmed Cantina tokens on QGJ.

Koth will be PVP tokens and wont cut into the previous two farms. However, if you can rush JC (easiest of the bunch) you can easily farm Bariss next with her 2 hard nodes + cantina. Refreshes should net you roughly 10 shards a day. Koth can net you 10 shards a day if you are in the right arena bracket, otherwise its 5 shards one day, 10 shards the next.