Drop rate

I'm sure there have been a thousand of these but I didn't see any in the 1st page here. My drop rate over the past week and a half has been terrible for everything... I have spent over 400 regular energy today farming the purple stun cuff pieces and I got 4 today... That seems excessive however I've never seen anything that states what the rate is... In addition I've spent over 200 cantina energy today and received 2 shards for it. Its one thing if it happens every few days but it's been this way every day for almost two weeks.... I'm considering not buying refreshes Its so bad.... Its frustrating doing 18 Sims in a row on a 10 energy node and not getting a single gear piece...

Replies

• Options
    The development work is just fail, fail, fail. Almost loving AC unity now
  • Options
    It's SO demoralizing spending so much energy on trying to obtain a type of gear or particular shard and getting next to nothing in return... But it wasn't always this way! This is only in the past 2 weeks that it's been this bad... I mean when I was farming dooku in cantina it was a higher drop rate... Now with rg it's a lower drop rate. Not because the node cost more energy but out of the total amount done it's less
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse is there anything that can be done about this? 9 in a row without a single gear drop is ridiculous.... Its now consistently terrible drop rate for these stun cuffs.... Shards too!