Enough is enough -> its ridiculously hard

Westkante
50 posts Member
edited May 2016
I posted quite a few times about this topic, right now you should change something about it. Since players get at lv 80 and develope their chars from there on by gearing, the second part of daily gw has become beyond sense. I`m meeting fully geared lv80s with 5s, rey, rg and gs under ben or dooko leadership 5to 6 times in a row. Sorry but do you intend to screw us players up? I mean i think i`m quite an experienced player and i know how to face my enemy, beeing top10 arena since 3 months or so. We all know that we need the credits cristals and shards from gw. But i do not want to spend 2 hours a day trying to solve this.
There is nothing to say about it beeing hard, but now its just too much. I even noticed a manipulation of the leaderships of my own team, that is they evade or assist too less compared to other game modes and the enemy teams evade for 40 % sometimes.
In addition you cannot be expecting everyone to have the fully equiped glasscanons leia and rey themselves.
Just do finally something about it.
Post edited by Westkante on

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    The tank and glass cannon combo is insanely hard to beat without losing half your team, especially when you go in without protection..... its an unintended consequence to the addition of protection and the rise of the tanks.
  • RuYouWin
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It's true, Its realy hard but possible to beat if u retry alot, I only hate there that the battle is set from the begining so it keep to get the same things over and over again, only if u change the lead It's changed and thats not realy what i want. If u get better in Arena u only see hardcore Teams with full gear and nearly full omega, I play it with 4 healers to beat it, but realy It's a joke if u play over and over vs the same are Teams, they come with full protection and just kill one hero of u and than the restart beginn. If this are Galaktic war Teams, than this players who play this combos are realy hating others, or they just get the same prob and try to win with a combo like this... But It's still better than the old sid, kylo combos the whole galaktic war.

My english is not the best, dont judge about it
  • Suppenkasper
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The whole mechanic of gw is kind of broken. To me it is not challenging to face top teams several times in a row fully geared with full protection with my team or sometimes my third team stripped naked. It is just time consuming and not fun.
    Isn't it the main purpose to play this game, to have fun? The more fun you have the more you play the more crystals you spend.
    I don't believe players saying "i run gw on auto all the way through and sometimes i have to invest one suicide team that's all"
    Come on guys by saying that you don't really playing at top lvl and you don't face other top teams.
    It would help a lot and would be more realistic to have your protection refreshed from one battle to the other.
    Another point are the mechanic as itself. Where is the sense in to have your whole fight determinated? If AI decided your first toon will miss, it will miss don't matter which toon you will attack. Even the amount of dmg is determinated. It's just not logical and again not tactical and less fun. Yes you could change you complete squad or this single toon but if you get to the end of gw you maybe melted down your rooster to get there.
    Something has to be done to make GW fun to play and less frustrating and more of a real challenge instead of just time consuming.
  • Ceberus
    148 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    When I wouldn't have spend money and met nice people, i would already left this game. It makes every day more les fun to start again to play this game. It makes no fun restart 10x some GW fights, and Top of it, your enemy get full protection. Without changes i won't play long anymore because I have to do better with my time. Best regards
  • Options
    The protection is the worst part of GW its a grind and I wouldn't mind the overpowered team I am facing if they did not have protection and were on an equal footing. They just need to take the protection away and GW would be fun again... Until I get to lvl 80.
  • Options
    The protection is the worst part of GW its a grind and I wouldn't mind the overpowered team I am facing if they did not have protection and were on an equal footing. They just need to take the protection away and GW would be fun again... Until I get to lvl 80.

Of course its all about the protection, thats why its so hard. EA takes no interest in helping us there i`m so disappointed by them. The only thing they care about so it seems is how to get more and more money. I totally agree with all players that would stop if they had not spent so much money i am angry about myself having spent quite an ammount. If it was a "real" product i would go to the merchant and reclaim immediatelly: bugs everywhere, promised abilites not working and so on. Its getting worse everyday! Then they post : we are working on it, bla bla

Seriously EA this sucks so much now, shame on you!!!
    Not very friendly greetings from a Star Wars fan who feels taken for a fool