[VIDEO] Fives still whacking it big time!

Prev1
KeKattia
1118 posts Member
To all the people worrying or complaining Fives got rendered mediocre with the fix on his basic:

Here is a video of him proving he can still whack it out and win 1v3 ;)

My squad: Rex 80 g11, Echo 80 g10, Fives 80g10, CS 80 g10 and Phasma 80 g10 abilities on Echo and Phasma not at lvl 7 yet. Omegas on Fives basic and special as well as CS basic and unique.

Opponent squad: Rex 80 g11, Rey 80 g10, RG 80 g9, QGJ 80 g11 and GS 80 g10 all abilities at least level 7, Rey has all omega'd QGJ two and GS one

I will admit I had a lucky dodge or two but usually I have less problems against a team like this

https://youtu.be/sdFfoUnLqII

Replies

• OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Nice fight ! I wouldn't have bet on you ^^.
    Kinda cool to watch !
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah after loosing CS I thought I was lost. Not that it would have mattered, I just had to use my last fight before daily reset :#
  • Options
    Fun video! I'm much more vocal when I play. I was half expecting you to yell ****! At one point haha
  • Options
    Good video still not happy that Rey took out CS in one go....
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Fun video. Dat thread title doe. :D
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    NinjaMime wrote: »
    Fun video! I'm much more vocal when I play. I was half expecting you to yell ****! At one point haha

I have started to stay calm unless a toon dodges 6 in a row ;)
    Also audio didn't work as intended I got it fixed for future videos but will have game sound and not external sound
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Fun video. Dat thread title doe. :D

Well gotta catch the attention in some way :D

• Options

Yeah...All aboard the nerf train! NERF! NERF!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    this is an awesome video. Helps reassure my original investment in fives to get to gear 9 currently and one droid caller away from gear 10.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    this is an awesome video. Helps reassure my original investment in fives to get to gear 9 currently and one droid caller away from gear 10.

Yes Fives is a great investment, especially in clone squads, but he also does well in other compositions.
    Mind you my Fives has absolutely everything maxed except his leader ability, which I never use, so that sure helps ;)
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Yep Fives is still good, double tap on speed down has killed many opponents for me!
    Phasma/RG to trigger it earlier
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    what did the text message say?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

GS attacked him and Rey assisted first.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Did you even watch the video?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Did you even watch the video?

Nope, and fives took out 3 toons solo and he's tripping over Rey. :|
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Well you have to say their protection was gone but yes Fives can surely still make a difference when he's maxed.

@Mofojokers1992 yeah that bums me out a bit now.. Would have been nice to show off with the damage he does
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »

Well you have to say their protection was gone but yes Fives can surely still make a difference when he's maxed.

@Mofojokers1992 yeah that bums me out a bit now.. Would have been nice to show off with the damage he does

Yeah i know this is alot to ask @KeKattia my clone team is 37k power house. But i havent touched Sarge because I'm not sure. I'd love it if you ever post a video with him again if you could PM me into it.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah i know this is alot to ask @KeKattia my clone team is 37k power house. But i havent touched Sarge because I'm not sure. I'd love it if you ever post a video with him again if you could PM me into it.

Sure I can do that. I will be recording my GW anyway for a guild mate and I run that team on the first 5-6 nodes.

And 37k is not far off. The squad above is 38k and all I can equip is a nubian DT on Echo and that will happen as soon as I get the next raid rewards in about 30 minutes :)
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    how did you r leader get resurrected? cheers
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    how did you r leader get resurrected? cheers

What are you talking about?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, it was a HUGE overreaction to the fives bug fix/nerf.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    I've learned long ago not to click on a link for a video of someone "whacking it."
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »

I know, I was just pointing that out. :) I'm no nerf fives person.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    DJJ wrote: »
    I've learned long ago not to click on a link for a video of someone "whacking it."

Dang almost got you!

Anyone know how I can embed the video in the post?
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    This is an awesome video to watch. Fives pretty much wins the game solo with little speed down help from phasma (which he didn't need pre-nerf). It's sad to see a full clone squad get their behind kicked by a cookie cutter Rey/RG/QGJ team. I was planning on gearing up my CS and echo but not so sure anymore.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    puru wrote: »
    This is an awesome video to watch. Fives pretty much wins the game solo with little speed down help from phasma (which he didn't need pre-nerf). It's sad to see a full clone squad get their behind kicked by a cookie cutter Rey/RG/QGJ team. I was planning on gearing up my CS and echo but not so sure anymore.

Normally I have 3-4 of them standing at the end of the battle, this one the AI focused a little more than usual and that's why it was more difficult.

I did a GW run with that team and they beat 10 nodes themselves, only needed suicide squad 2 or three of those battles. They are a great group when maxed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Woah, woah, woah, woah... Didn't you hear? He got nerfed so now he's useless and terrible and you should demand a refund. That's what people on the internet say, and people on the internet are NEVER WRONG.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Woah, woah, woah, woah... Didn't you hear? He got nerfed so now he's useless and terrible and you should demand a refund. That's what people on the internet say, and people on the internet are NEVER WRONG.
    I still do. I'm sick, SICK of stealth nerfs to toons that do not need it. This is not indicative of every battle. For every instance of a battle like this there is one of speed down being resisted multiple times. His bread and butter was being able to attack twice at any time.
  • Options
    Fives is awesome, however the 3 v 1 in the video has two toons that aren't known for their health. Try Fives v chewy mace and phasma, he'd lose.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Fives is awesome, however the 3 v 1 in the video has two toons that aren't known for their health. Try Fives v chewy mace and phasma, he'd lose.
    That's all subjective??
    He never said 5's will always 1v3 any toon. Common sense