Sun fac and ackbar question

With ackbar lead why doesn't sun fac's taunt trigger a rebel attack? Is it because his taunt debuffs the enemy or is it a bug? No damage is done so I figured it wouldn't be an "attack". Does anyone know how that works? Like does old ben's mind tricks trigger a rebel attack with ackbar lead? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    I believe it's because his taunt debuffs the enemy, as you said. :)
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I was confused by this too, so I tested it out with Poe Dameron & Old Ben and an Ackbar lead. And sure enough, no Rebel assist for OB's mind tricks or PD's expose taunt either. ST Han assist gets an assist even though he steals TM. Good call, thanks for posting!
  • Bossman3
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for trying it out! I posted it in the bugs thread so maybe they will see it.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    marydare wrote: »
    I was confused by this too, so I tested it out with Poe Dameron & Old Ben and an Ackbar lead. And sure enough, no Rebel assist for OB's mind tricks or PD's expose taunt either. ST Han assist gets an assist even though he steals TM. Good call, thanks for posting!

Actually it doesn't steal TM, it only gives some to your team.
    So it's not considered as an assist.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    It's bugged, no pun intended
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Actually it doesn't steal TM, it only gives some to your team.
    So it's not considered as an assist.

You're so right! I have been neglecting St Han in favor of our pal lately and misremembered it. So, all self or ally-applied non-attacks get an assist (like Leia stealthing, or Chewie roaring, Han taunting, healers healing, etc.)

There was so much wrong with Sun Fac AI I was inclined to think it was a bug too, like him using his special against a buffed enemy and not triggering his taunt until later rounds. But seems like this is intended.

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting.. I guess a debuff being an "attack" kind of makes sense though. :)
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Same with old Ben special
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    His taunt is also an attack because it debuffs, and has a chance to remove turn meter.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....