Fives is fine even after the Nerf. (Still needs one thing though)

Even after the nerf to fives I believe he is still fine and is ok. What I DO think he needs and is my only gripe about fives right now, is his potency. It is insanely low and it doesn't proc speed down often enough. Even with max gear his potency is very low and most have enough tenacity where it only has a 25-30% of actually even applying speed down. I believe fives needs a potency buff and that is it currently. I think it would help him tremendously. Also, so no one says "Hey run a character that gives potency up". I'm not going to run a character I don't probably want to just so fives can get a little potency boost, also as I'm sure many are aware, their are very few characters who actually grant potency up.
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck. In the mean time run phasma. She'll put speed down on people and fives will keep it on with double tap
  • Options
    He will have 40% more potency when you get him to gear 10, which I plan on doing as soon as I can. Also, pair him with phasma Vader and RG and speed down will be everywhere (vaders AOE does speed down with omega)
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    He will have 40% more potency when you get him to gear 10, which I plan on doing as soon as I can. Also, pair him with phasma Vader and RG and speed down will be everywhere (vaders AOE does speed down with omega)

Oh my.. that sounds nice.. hmmm.. I have all 3 definitely going to give this a shot..