Mk 5 furnace on ST Han or Rey?

Hi all,

I had three Mk 5 furnaces and put one on Phasma to gear her up. My arena rank is not dropping like a stone anymore (I was using Sid in my arena and replaced him with my 6* gear IX Phasma).

The question is what to do with two Mk 5 furnaces - I'm considering two options. First, put them on ST Han and Rey to make both of them gear 9. Currently my ST Han is 6* but will be 7* this week, and my Rey is only 5* 22/85. Both are gear level VIII.

But I've read many discussions on Rey Gear X so my second option is just to put two furnaces on Rey to make her gear X. Although she is only 5* and it will take a considerable amount of time to make her 7*. I don't know whether she would be viable in arena when she's only 5* so I haven't include her in my arena squad yet.

My current arena squad is Phasma (L), IG-86, Lumi, QGJ and RG 5*, all level 73. It's too difficult to decide who to invest my furnaces on... Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    easier answer... always Rey... She is a beast at gear 10
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Put them both on Rey.
  • Options
    Thanks for the prompt responses! Is 5* gear X Rey good in arena? I was gonna use ST Han or Rey depending on the situation.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I imagine that depends on your competition. Everyone around me is 7* level 80 at least g8, most teams with all toons g9 or 10 and I still want to throw her in there at 5* g9. If I drop more than I am now I'll take her out and try again when she's 6*.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    You can't really compare an attacker with a tank. In the end you will want them both, i did do it anyways. No regrets on either part, Han is awesome!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Rey will need 2 furnaces and another raid gear piece to get to gear X. You could always put one on both of them then worry about another furnace for Rey when you have the extra piece.
  • Options
    @Alexito Run my arena team and you wont be disappointed. Drop the furnaces into both. In the current meta I never drop from rank 1 as literally no teams can kill me. On defense or offense. I run Obi Wan(Lead), Royal Guard, Stormtrooper Han, Rey, and Leia.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on what you need to boost;
    If its GW, then go Rey.
    If its Arena, then go Rey.
    If its raids, then go Rey.
    If its the tank challenge, then go ST Han!

:)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    @Alexito Run my arena team and you wont be disappointed. Drop the furnaces into both. In the current meta I never drop from rank 1 as literally no teams can kill me. On defense or offense. I run Obi Wan(Lead), Royal Guard, Stormtrooper Han, Rey, and Leia.

You are probably on a weaker shard. I used to fight that team till the person changed it. Old ben vs old ben fights are boring and un-interesting. And your shard is prolly full of Old Ben's.