Find a mk 5 furnace in shipments?

Prev1
warmonkey
1314 posts Member
edited May 2016
Been pretty annoyed that I have yet to EVER find a furnace in my shipments and was wondering how many others are not finding them.

Find a mk 5 furnace in shipments? 149 votes

Found one
14%
WenHandelSlevinBurgerRod___INLHutJJ18InternetSwagDekayingsoulPyramidshawnSaug77DarthFionziPaxoxo4ChewplebccaSaku1313KING_J0URNEYNastynas91CountTucuAzanatharTigger_timboStormcutterBorknagar94 21 votes
Found more than one
61%
DarthMessi1984SlyGambitslmcmrichotolotPindasauskanonMasterOneHitCorndog131ManilamanolobenacrowFaff2D2FoojDarkAegisKeeka1OwexBaillBBeightAl_TizVodoTroutFett18El_DuderinoRyAsh 91 votes
Found absolutely nothing and are getting or are already **** about it
10%
T0mmyB23Krychekwarmonkeymoongodchipmunk19KamikazeRhombusAltoon33AntmanndieJavofettEgo12DraconisP0rkpieKabalthee_pdxhhoooPalanthian 15 votes
Found more than ten
14%
GenakumaStarSonHBOMBCOKFISTGalgenstrickLuke_Ren77r2steve2Dal_ZubaLordRathPetrozzaDeadHeadAndygiggsyNightloresShaolinPunkGonzalo1495MarkatonaDarth_ShecklertRRReyDani_PvPChicagotarsierNicol_Bolas 22 votes

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than ten
    I created 1 and bought 4 so far, seen more but they are pretty pricy.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    I created 1 and bought 4 so far, seen more but they are pretty pricy.

Ya I created one also, but my $ is getting stale by not being used for buying one ;)
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    i have been looking out for a while, but not ever seen one. ive even saved enough, and am only spending additional crystals over and above the 1650 ive got stashed. Which is also slowing my progress in other areas.

As a relatively new player, i didnt realise the implications of the whole pre-craft situation until recently. i am literally stuck until one magically appears, and i spend cash on it, or i wait literally weeks or months for the parts from raiding. it is very frustrating. my sympathies to all who have been going on about this for a while. and what are people who dont want to join a guild supposed to do?

Apologies, i know im reiterating months (?) old debate here, but now i know.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Found more than one
    I bought 2, seen a lot, but had no crystals. Now, as i saved enough, no **** furnaces.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Bought 4, seen 5. No refreshes.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Found more than one
    @warmonkey1024

So since the overwhelming majority of the poll has seen more than one will you finally shutup?

It's been like two weeks of this spam on the boards when everyone has seen one.
  • Options
    @Frommer

I am going to go ahead and guess you @ the wrong monkey here.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Frommer wrote: »
    @warmonkey1024

So since the overwhelming majority of the poll has seen more than one will you finally shutup?

It's been like two weeks of this spam crap on the boards when everyone has seen one.

You tagged the wrong warmonkey fyi

Warmonkey1024 is my brother from another mother
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Just bought another one 5 minutes ago... I have 2 in stock right now and I've probably used 5 or 6 so far.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than ten
    You obviously aren't spending enough crystals on refreshes. The EA gods require your wallet as a sacrifice! And maybe your first born too :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    @Frommer

I am going to go ahead and guess you @ the wrong monkey here.

@warmonkey1024
    Yes apologies lol.
  • Regnak
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Hey didn't you snipe me a few times? @warmonkey1024
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Veritasum wrote: »
    Bought 4, seen 5. No refreshes.

Same, although I refreshed once and didn't see one that time.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Found more than one
    Getting close to 10 though. I'd say at the very least I've seen 6 but maybe one or two more than that. Refreshed the 50 costs twice in total hunting for them.
  • Options
    Never refreshed, and found 4. Purchased 3.

@warmonkey @Regnak Pretty sure both of you are in my shard.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than ten
    I found 12 total and bought 10 of them, I still have 5 leftover after using them on Rey, Han, Lumi, and Phasma. I do 2 50 crystal refreshes everyday but no more than that, although I did do more in the beginning due to impatience :neutral:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Found more than ten
    I've noticed a trend. I don't see them for 5 to 6 days, then I see 4 or 5 over 2 days.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options

I was looking for you yesterday but sidn't see you in the rank list. I think I'm in 13th now if you want to check
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

I was looking for you yesterday but sidn't see you in the rank list. I think I'm in 13th now if you want to check

Mos DefStar. I usually hover around top 50 but somehow got booted to ~160 last night.
  • MoodyMan
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Found more than one
    0 refreshes seen and bought 6, equipped 4, 2 spare and mats to craft another 1 earned from raids. All furnaces paid for from Arena crystal rewards as I regularly finish #1. FTP only.
    Post edited by MoodyMan on
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Not sure how to change my vote but I just purchased my 10th this morning... I think if another comes into the shipments I will actually pass as I now have 3 on the shelf.
  • Corndog131
    313 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Found more than one
    Dang @warmonkey I can't believe you still haven't got one! I can't imagine how freaking frustrated you have to be. I didn't get one until May 16th and it felt like forever. I had another one show up this week so I've bought two now.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Found more than one
    Seen 5 + Looked now and then Saw one this morning Did not need
  • Options
    Found more than one
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Not sure how to change my vote but I just purchased my 10th this morning... I think if another comes into the shipments I will actually pass as I now have 3 on the shelf.

Cue Rod Stewart: Some Guys Have All The Luck

I've seen 3 total, bought 2. Had to pass on the first cos no crystals. No worries, I'm sure you'll find a use for them.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    Dang @warmonkey I can't believe you still haven't got one! I can't imagine how freaking frustrated you have to be. I didn't get one until May 16th and it felt like forever. I had another one show up this week so I've bought two now.

It'awful I tell you! Just awful! Kind of a joke now with my guild letting me know whenever they find one. So all I can do is laugh and try to make lemonade out of lemons ;)
  • Regnak
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Lol @gobears21 some have good luck, and then there's @warmonkey1024. Prove me wrong monks, prove me wrong...
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    I got one today, but didn't buy it cuz I've had too many show up.

*that's a lie. I snaged it right up. It's a 10 dollar purchase. I just won't eat tonight.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Still haven't seen one. Bought a crystal subscription when guilds were introduced just in case rewards stayed as garbage as they are (surprise) and haven't seen ****.
  • Options
    Found one
    Only one and it's ****
  • Robotech
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Found more than one
    Didn't have the required credits then. And now that I do I've been waiting 2 days now.