Team build Ideas?

Hi i'm currently building my squad for PVP and also for GW. Currently i'm using 5* sid (lead) Lumi 6*, ST han 4* GS 4* QGJ 5* and working these slowly as i'm f2p. I'm maxing lumi at the moment (currently 55/100) then going to work up my phasma (currently 3*) I was thinking once I max GS to maybe go for Old ben, is that a good idea? I was thinking of a Ben leader with phasma, ST han, QGJ and GS? then Lumi in use for GW as at the moment in PVP i'm not really using my heals from lumi and would probably be better spent in a toon with more damage output (then once I have rey up to a decent level see if I have a space for her? Any advice would be much appreciated please guys as I have way too many ideas and don't know if the synergies will be any good.

I'm level 58 by the way and am thinking of QGJ for his offense up at level 60 to work with phasma's Advantage and then Old ben and ST han for their turn meter manipulation with then GS for his damage of course.

Currently using hard nodes on getting JC up along with Rey and Lumi.
GW shipments on Lumi until 7* then going phasma.
Arena tokens on ST han
Cantina nodes on GS until 7* then thinking of going for Old ben (unless i'm better going for Old ben now?)
and finally Cantina shipments on QGJ

Thanks

Replies

• DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Finish GS first then go to Ben. Stop Sid completely. He's really very useless after level 60 or so. But the others ideas, Ben lead with Han phasma GS and qgj is a good team I think. Ben Han and phasma with all that TM manipulation and the other two are good dps hitters. GS is mostly the damage dealer but qgj is also. Then qgj also has more utility than most because he can removes taunts and grant offense up in the same move
  • Options
    Thanks. I guessed that Sid was getting worse as i got on as his heal immunity hardly ever procs (maybe 1/4 hits)
  • Options
    You have a very solid plan there. As DV said, finish your GS, then go for Old Ben. Phasma is a very good character right now. You should farm Rey (hard nodes and guild shipments) and RG is very useful too. After you finish with Qui Gon you could go for Daka or Fives in cantina shipments. Once you complete your ST Han you could go for Ackbar for his great utility in raids.

Good luck man!
  • Options
    Yeah I am farming Rey can only do 3 hard nodes a day at the moment as have only unlocked the 1 mission for her and whenever she appears in the guild shipments all my tokens go on her :smile: (currently 50/80)
    I was thinking of ackbar after Han and also Fives as whenever I go against him in Arena he seems such a pain!