looking for suggestion on Arena team

Hi, my current arena team: Phasma(L), QGJ, Rey, Kylo and RG. Rey is 6-star, RG is 5 and rest are 7's. Kylo is on gear level 9 and rest 8.

I have no trouble to be within 100 and can walk my way to top 50. But each day the rank will drop to around 80 and seems no way for me to go further. I know that RG and Rey's star level is less intimidating and draws attack and I am working on it. And I know Kylo should be replaced, but questions is who.

Here are my options: ST Han, Five's, Daka and Dooku. I have enough to 7-star ST Han and Five's, Dooku and Daka 6-star. Who should I invest? I also have Savage, Magma and IG-86 7-star, but they cannot even make the list IMO, right?

Any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Become one with the dodge meta. Let it flow through you.

Seriously, though, I'd totally focus a Phasma team because i know i will land my attacks 90% of the time instead of 50% of the time.

You drop because your team isn't scary. I'd probably do Dooku (Lead), 5s, Rey, ST Han, QGJ (or swap ST Han for RG if you are still getting focused)
  • Options
    Thanks for your suggestion. Indeed my team is not "scary" enough.

I thought about dooku lead, but for some reasons, dooku lead is not popular anymore on my shard. Current top 20 has only 4 dodge leader team and half of them are old Ben lead. A lot more Phasma and QGJ lead comes back. Of course, top 15 are more or less better geared (10 or 11).

I like phasma because she (and QGJ) can give Rey a boost, while can has some sort of synergy with my Kylo. What do you think swap 5s for RG from your recommended team? With debates about 5s bug-fix, I cannot make up my mind to invest last of my omega to 5s basic yet.

Toukai wrote: »

Seriously, though, I'd totally focus a Phasma team because i know i will land my attacks 90% of the time instead of 50% of the time.

You drop because your team isn't scary. I'd probably do Dooku (Lead), 5s, Rey, ST Han, QGJ (or swap ST Han for RG if you are still getting focused)
    Toukai wrote: »