Evasion and dodge aren't going anywhere...

HanSlowMo
235 posts Member
Based on Hop Solos second special granting the entire team evasion up, it seems this is CGs quiet way of saying "we like evasion and dodge, so we are going to continue using this".

Replies

• Options
    They will introduce anti evasion soon or it will be mass mutiny.
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Blurryface wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if it was their way to market a new P2P hero...the anti dodge leader.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Where does it say that it does evasion up in the notes? I read critical chance up.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    First shot stun should screw up Leia and Rey too...
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Where does it say that it does evasion up in the notes? I read critical chance up.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/han-solo/

They just uploaded his final gear / stat / abilities from what's in the game now on swgoh.gg
  • Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/characters/han-solo/

They just uploaded his final gear / stat / abilities from what's in the game now on swgoh.gg

It's their way of saying "We don't know how to balance this game for the AI, so we are leaving it to RNG" Dodge is a cop out for a bad developer. Plain and simple. They are too embarrassed to say anything, which is why they are ignoring everyone.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Again, make grevious's broken lead skill -25% dodge.
    Heck throw -25% crit chance/dmg too just because he takes so long to get.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Blurryface wrote: »

Managuard already has this....

Technically so does Grievious Savage and a few others...

They're will be more trust me
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    If this is true they need to fix QGJ because his dispel of evasion is completely bugged.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Also they need to take out the dodge ability from Old Ben and Dooku because this can potentially get ridiculous.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    No they just need to make more counters to it... And obviously lessen the comps dodge chances
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Also they need to take out the dodge ability from Old Ben and Dooku because this can potentially get ridiculous.

Old ben lead, Hans evasion buff, Rey foresight, Leia stealth, RG auto taunt....have fun.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Is it true the AI gets more dodges than an actual player? I swear it's just not working for me. The AI dodges like a mother **** and I'm lucky to get one per match.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

Old ben lead, Hans evasion buff, Rey foresight, Leia stealth, RG auto taunt....have fun.

With ben lead and another 30% evasion, you can have Ugnaught, Eeth Koth and Mace Windu in there. Maybe this is their way of balancing these?
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Ya u could but u would do better off with Rey Leia and rg
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they will fix stun and evade, making daka and RG a must
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    But both of those characters are already insanely good..
  • Options
    There probably will be more characters with unavoidable attacks soon that cannot be dodged.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    There probably will be more characters with unavoidable attacks soon that cannot be dodged.

Better be.... It's already out of hand and there adding more evasion tech?
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with evasion / dodge. 100% connect rate is beyond ridiculous.
  • Options
    Create problem, charge to fix it while create another problem, rinse and repeat. If you follow the money trail you'll be in CG toes.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with evasion / dodge. 100% connect rate is beyond ridiculous.

Virtually nobody is advocating a 100% hit rate.