Another one

AimingForGaming
334 posts Member
edited May 2016
Yet another team idea. I have way too much time on my hands...

So I was looking at synergies, and I realized something.

CW Chewbacca... Is a scoundrel.
Han Solo... Is a scoundrel.
So I was thanking EA for giving me yet another idea for a crappy team :P

Anyway, I found a few more Scoundrels/Rebels and I came to this conclusion.

Lando (L), Han Solo, Chewbacca, and a combination of Cad Bane/Leia/HRS/Luke/Greedo.

Personally, I thought Cad and Leia would work best. Cad stuns someone. Leia because of obvious reasons, Han because of Stun, Chewie because of taunt, and Lando for synergy in leadership as well as in general, and also he's super strong if his special gets at least two crits two times in a row or so.

So, as always, I trust you guys will find the error in my ways/make a (nearly) completely different idea, lol.

EDIT: Replace Chewie with ST Han. Maybe that'll do some good.
Post edited by AimingForGaming on

Replies

• Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    No Han because of evade and crit up.... Also shoot first I guess

Might as well put him under Ben/dooku :/ sorry
  • Options
    Lcb12321 wrote: »
    No Han because of evade and crit up.... Also shoot first I guess

Might as well put him under Ben/dooku :/ sorry

Called it, lol.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Who Cad Bane will stun? He got killed before acts. You will have 4 squishy guys and a tank who taunts for 1 turn only. You will drop as rain in the arena.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Who Cad Bane will stun? He got killed before acts. You will have 4 squishy guys and a tank who taunts for 1 turn only. You will drop as rain in the arena.
    Then, uh... Replace Chewie with ST Han, then. Leia can stealth, hopefully, and if Han Solo stuns the right person, the team could live long enough for the second Han to go. Risky, I know, but like Austin Powers one said, "I too like to live dangerously."
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Should be

Akbar/Ben
    Han
    St han
    Leia
    Luke
  • Options
    Lcb12321 wrote: »
    Should be

Akbar/Ben
    Han
    St han
    Leia
    Luke

No Lando? I simply must know what your reasoning is.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Han gives crit bonuses to who has attack bonus plusevasion... Luke can benefit also stun and give tenacity...

Leia can hide with Akbar and do damage while Akbar removes debuffs and heals...etc

If u use Ben u get evasion and St Han gives and takes turn meter....

With Akbar u get speed and crit bonuses....

If you use lando he can also benefit from attack bonus with his special...

I actually think I like

Akbar
    Leia
    Han
    Lando
    Luke

• 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie's omega taunt lasts for 2 turns, and maxed out he has phasma speed under Lando (121). I think he's very good tanking in this group. Maybe throw in Luke and Biggs?
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    With Han Solo I would actually run Lando lead for the crit damage bonus and he give speed too. Not to mention a g10 or 11 Lando is sick AOE damage which you'll need to finish somebody off once RG or another tank taunts since you don't have a debuff.

Lando
    Han Solo
    Leia
    ST Han
    HRS or maybe Luke. HRS should be good with all the crit bonus from Lando, Han, and Leia