Need help , who to farm

Hello all,
I F2P player, with small donates once a month.
Play this game less than month, and now time come to choose who to farm:
1. Arena - have already Sidiuos at 6 stars, who to farm now?
2. GW - have Luminara at 6 stars, who to farm next? maybe Phasma?
3. Cantina- got GS at 6 stars, QGJ at 4, and DAKA 40/80, same question
4. last questuin, is reasonable to farm Ewok team for raids? or this is impossible to F2P and better to invest to something else?

Thanks

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar

Phasma

QGJ

Ewoks are good until heroic but are a long farm
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I'd recommend:
    1. Ventress/IG-88
    2. Phasma/IG-86 (if you will go for IG-88)
    3. QGJ
    4. Rey for a long farm...
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    I'd recommend:
    1. Ventress/IG-88
    2. Phasma/IG-86 (if you will go for IG-88)
    3. QGJ
    4. Rey for a long farm...

Swap my Ewoks for your rey & my ackbar for your ventress. Now he's in business
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    For Arena : Ackbar
    For GW : Phasma
    Cantina : Well ... Depends on what you want to do... Daka is for me an awesome champ, I really love her ! But pretty unstable ! QCJ, I hate this guy. He may be helpfull but I don't want him ... at least yet. So you can go for him if you want to stick to the meta ! he will help you a lot !
    Guild : Go for Rey ! and Hard Grind her as well !
  • Options
    is worth to farm GS, Luminara and Sidios to 7 stars before farm another one?
    In Cantina's shipment will proceed with QGJ and DAKA, but who to farm from the map there instead of GS?
    For Arena and GW thanks, will go to Ackbar and Phasma.
    Ewoks probably not for F2P :-(
  • Options
    What level are you?
  • Options
    I am 56
  • Options
    I would do QGJ from cantina shipments he's useful for dispell and when you are 76 you can omega his basic from tm removal. I would keep doing GS until he is 7 star then decide if you want to do Yoda as you can farm another jedi there.

GW I would do Phasma personally.

Arena: Ackbar
    Guild store: rey much faster then hard nodes
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Arena: Give sidious a rest. 6* stars is fine for GW, and you will probably not use him in the arena (much longer). Farm either Ackbar or ST Han (unless you have a viable RG) to max. Personally I'm happy, that I chose ST Han before Ackbar, since I use ST Han in the arena, but i miss out on a dispeller for raids instead.

GW: Luminara to 7*. She's probably the best charachter all—round. Then Phasma, who will make you a great offensive leader. After that it depends on your personal preferences.

Cantina:
    GS to 7* — then you will have several choices, but Old Ben will make you a good defensive leader.
    In the store, keep farming QGJ and Daka. Farm whomever you use the most first. Personaly I switch between the two — 1 star at a time — since I use both in arena.

Someone suggested droids. Only switch to those, if you want to make a droid squad. Apart from IG—86, the others don't fit that well in teams without the droid synergies. If you choose droids you should consider Poe in cantina store, though some setups do well without him.
  • Options
    thanks to all, now i see much cleaner