Hi

joeyren2016
34 posts Member
edited July 2023
What should be my top 5 light side squad team and what should be my top5 dark side squad team
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    People can't help you without knowing what you have.
    Without knowing i'd say:

Light side:
    Admiral Ackbar (L)
    Leia
    ST Han
    Rey
    Hoth Scout Trooper

Dark Side:
    Captain Phasma (L)
    Sun Fac
    Geo Soldier
    Royal Guard
    IG-86

But there are lots of very expensive units in those teams :)
  • Options
    thanks I will give you my alley code
  • Options
    here is my alley code 561-936-978
  • Options
    I completed all the lvl 8 LS battles with:
    Akbar(L)
    Leia
    Rey
    Lando
    Yoda(Hoth scout for (8-a)
    [borrowed Barris for all]

And all dark side with
    Phasma (L)
    RG
    Poggle
    Daka
    GS
    [borrowed Dooku for all]
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    outside Arena, you will certainly need healers. Luminara, Jedi Consular, Barriss for light side. Old Daka, Talia for dark side.
  • Options
    Alley code 561-936-978 is my characters let me know who I should level up
  • Options
    Hey Joey, it would help us, help you better if you take a screenshot of your team, then post it into the forum. Or go over to swgoh.gg sync your profile, and then post the url of your account here. I don't have any space for new allies, so I'm not going to search your code. However, if you do that, I, and other people can help you create a better squad.
  • Options
    I can write down my squad
  • Options
    It really depends on who you've unlocked if you want to P2P or F2P.
  • Options
    What do you mean P2P or F2P
  • Options
    Hey Joey, it would help us, help you better if you take a screenshot of your team, then post it into the forum. Or go over to swgoh.gg sync your profile, and then post the url of your account here. I don't have any space for new allies, so I'm not going to search your code. However, if you do that, I, and other people can help you create a better squad.

I can write down my squad and give it to you
  • Options
    I have windu,sid,gs,kylo,lum,qgj,chewy,phasma,ventress,ewokscout,vader,talia,owk,koth,daka,jc,soka,ig86,ig88,rg,rey,dooku,luke,jawa,rt,mt,pl,sthan,hk47 boba,nsi,biggs,st,greedo
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    I have no idea what level, gear, star, or anything your toons are, so I can't really help you still.
  • Options
    Joey, do what they told you. Take a screenshot of your complete roster and upload it so we can see it and help you.

With P2P and F2P he means if you pay for crystals/character packs, or if you are a "free to play" player.
  • Options
    I'm a free player
This discussion has been closed.