Raid Rewards

Duckoo
279 posts Member
I get that raid rewards are damaged based. It makes a certain amount of perverted sense in a way. I'm fine with that.

However, it needs to take in to account that people are contributing daily to guild currency that allows for raids to happen. There needs to be a check on weekly guild currency created by every player and any player that has currency created they start with a damage of 1.

I understand that a lot of people may troll and say if you miss a raid it's on you. However, I disagree with this stance firmly. Having a mechanism that rewards players for contributing the 600 daily energy (and rewards more the more this happens) helps to mitigate the need for guild leader discipline as well as encourage people to participate and not have to worry about knowing there is a raid at 7:00 but they just got a phone call from someone they want to talk to. This is ultimately a game and players should not be punished for putting life ahead of it.

Replies

• Options
    +1 Everyone who helps gather coins to start a raid, should get at least some reward regardless of whether they can participate or get called into work or whatever_insert_life_event_here happens.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yes everyone in the Guild should get rewards.
  • Options
    Also, we should be able to choose what we get from the raid. If not, then increase the amount of currency we get so we can buy what we need and get rid of the automatic item selection for rewards. I would prefer that structure so we are not dependent on RNG to get the pieces we need.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Jup, i sugested that everyone who contribute at average over 300 coins should get automaticaly reward, even for last place if he didnt paeticipiated for any reason.
    It will make raids more pleasant and remove a lot of tension from there.