Chief Chirpa Tribal Unity Omega

Pilot
470 posts Member
Chief Chirpas ability: Tribal Unity - Grant all allies Speed Up for 2 turns, then call 3 Ewok allies and one other random ally to Assist. These Assists deal 50% less damage. should be reconsidered.
Using Omegas changes the ability to: All Ewoks Assist.

Take for example, a team with all current Ewoks (Chirpa, Elder, Scout, and Teebo), with 1 non-Ewok.
Upon activation of Tribal Unity, every member of the team will attack (except Chirpa who is issuing the ally attack). Tribal Unity is omega'd, NOTHING changes at all for this team.
We do not have a 5th Ewok to test the outcome of a 5 full Ewok team, but for the ability to EXCLUDE the 5th Ewok unless Tribal Unity is omega'd is silly. It would make it silly to run a 5 Ewok team. Currently, the omega option on Tribal Unity is absolutely useless, and even if later a 5th Ewok is added to the game, the design is absolutely silly.

Suggestion: Change the omega effect of Tribal Unity to - 1 turn cooldown, or +1 effect duration.
"There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    "all Ewoks" means all Ewoks.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    "all Ewoks" means all Ewoks.

Thanks for that.

So if ALL EWOKS are attacking BEFORE the omega, whats the point of the omega? Did that part get lost somewhere?
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    three Ewok allies before Omega. with omega all Ewoks including Chirpa. it proceeds to have Chirpa attack, against which a counter is triggered if aplicable. that's the bummer about the omega.

please excuse me, if I'm completely wrong here. I haven't dared yet to make it omega. but I've been following this discussion: Chirpa's tribal unity omega
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I can't tell if this thread is reporting data that has been tested or if this is just theory. Can anyone confirm?

I have a 3 Ewok team of Teebo, Chirpa and Elder. Even though I have a Level 7 Tribal Unity, only two of my Ewoks attack. Chirpa is excluded because he's calling the attack. I might consider an omega on Tribal Unity if that means that Chirpa would be included in the attack too. Meaning, when I call Tribal Unity, all 3 of my current Ewoks attack AND a random ally. And I would instantly donate a second Omega if I could exclude Barris as the random ally too!!!
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I do not have omega on tribal unity him but a friend does. It does make chirpa attack and he will get a counter attack unless target is stunned or chirpa is stealthed.

For Ewoks 2 omega's to put some thought behind.
    Chirpa tribal unity. Possibility of chirpa being counter attacked

Teebo scramble tactics. Teebo can end up stealthed for only 2 turns instead of 3 giving only one use able turn while stealthed.

If teebo ability gets fixed it could be a helpful way around the counter.

Teebo stealths chirpa. Chirpa calls tribal unity. No counter.
    Jedi Consular! these Ewoks are complicated. of course Elder's bugged too, as we all know. buyer beware!
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Elder is bugged too? How? I've been using him a LOT and haven't....oh wait is it that his dispel all negative effects is only works half a$$? Yeah I wondered about that. Still a powerful group though. I'm having no regrets on the resource spend for these fur balls.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    All ewoks might mean that Chirpa himself attacks. It doesn't say all ewoks allies it says all ewoks.

If this is not how it works then I 100% agree with the OP.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    +1
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    We need Wicket!!!
  • Options
    Without Omega Chirpa does not attack. With Omega he does. Tested today.