Mace Windu needs to be fixed

MrJx3
257 posts Member
I made a thread about this several weeks ago with a suggestion on improving Windu's move set, so that he is more accurately portrayed in the game. Here's the post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/35250/mace-windu-needs-to-be-reworked-again#latest

I basically suggested this (With some minor tweaks)

Invincible Assault (Basic)- Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Cannot be evaded or countered by sith, and deals double damage (level 8)

Smite (cooldown 3)- deal physical damage to target enemy, gaining offense and crit chance up for 2 turns, as well as crit damage up if it crits. This attack has an additional +25% critical chance.

Jedi Commander (Leader)- Jedi allies gain 10% offense for every enemy defeated, and 10% defense for every ally defeated. Non Jedi allies gain half the bonus. Bonus doubled if a sith is defeated (level 8)

Vapaad (Unique)- Mace Windu has 20% critical chance +40% critical damage. Gains 45% turn meter if any of his attacks are critical or if hit by a Sith.

They should buff his physical damage by a considerable amount (25-30%) while slightly reducing his current health and speed by around 10%. His role should be changed to attacker as well (for numerous reasons).

The reason I posted this again is because I realized I probably should've put it here in suggestions. Hopefully they'll take a look at this and consider fixing him, giving him the power he deserves.