Daily activities changed?

Anyone notice that on our daily activities they removed "train a toon" and "gear a toon" for daily rewards? Sorry if this was posted somewhere else but did not notice.

Replies

• Timba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    At 80 they are removed.
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options
    When did you see that? I earned those today just fine.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed mine have been missing for a while, I guess since I reached 80 like Timba said

maybe they removed it in case somebody has no characters left to train or gears spots left to fill, so they can still get the daily rewards (i'd like to meet anybody playing this game that doesnt have characters to train or gear spots to fill though!) lol
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not sure why they did it at 80 and not 90, as they keep adding new toons before fixing others, guess it's another way to short change us.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    They added the rewards from those two dailies to the complete all daily along with the omega mat. We didn't actually lose anything... it was actually one of the kinder, more forward thinking updates they've made to the game.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed mine have been missing for a while, I guess since I reached 80 like Timba said

maybe they removed it in case somebody has no characters left to train or gears spots left to fill, so they can still get the daily rewards (i'd like to meet anybody playing this game that doesnt have characters to train or gear spots to fill though!) lol

I purposefully left characters at lower level and ungeared so I could complete these dailies. So this makes sense.

@medetec It's good to know the rewards were added to the complete all daily rewards.