Need help beating ewoks in GW

Ran across three ewoks, (Teebo lead) with Daka and RG. I'm level 79 with a lot of characters. I cannot even come close to beating this team with any combos I've tried. They keep most of my team stunned, keep rezzing each other and going stealth so I cannot get rid of anyone. They are around level 73.
I'm sort of in awe and also really annoyed. ;)
If anyone has ideas or words of sympathy let me know. I'll be farming ewoks. :)

Replies

• Options
    Have you tried neutralising them (did I spell it right?) with old Ben? He's great for GW against almost any team
  • Options
    Hmmm. I'd try targeting RG first, then Elder, then Daka. Or just come back tomorrow.
  • Options
    Get rid of Elder first if possible. If you got ST Han try and get some TM manipulation of your own going to offset theirs? Phasma lead would be great as well.

Just suggestions as I've never faced them but use them to clear GW everyday. The only time the AI has success against me is when they can quickly get rid of Elder.
  • Options
    Either my old Ben is not high enough or he just didn't help long enough. I target RG first but she just goes stealth so I move to Daka who goes stealth. By now RG is healed. I tried high dps team (my arena mostly FO team with ST Han) and they couldn't do it. I tried Jedi healing team (Lumi and Barriss fight took forever and they still almost took me out) and combos of each. I tried droids. I tried tanks. I tried combos. I just keep retreating. I threw a NS/sith team in a suicide squad thinking that would help my A team get it done (it didn't). When I kill one they are rezzed and then go stealth, eventually healing up.
    I might have to give up.
  • Options
    Can Ventress remove stealth? I don't usually try, but I'll bet she can.
  • Options
    Must use Ventress. And aoe spammers.
  • Options
    Can Ventress remove stealth? I don't usually try, but I'll bet she can.

Yes she can! :smile:

giphy.gif
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    This makes me want to level my ewoks. Just missing the credits.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, boy, that seems like a tricky combo... Abuse retreat. If you make the same decisions, the same outcomes will happen. So by now you should know the seed for Stealths. If that seed is bad and you just can't kill the people you want, try sending in a garbage team to at least eat through their Protection. When they all die, you can try again with your real team and hope for a better seed. Rinse and repeat.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Get rid of Elder first if possible. If you got ST Han try and get some TM manipulation of your own going to offset theirs? Phasma lead would be great as well.

Just suggestions as I've never faced them but use them to clear GW everyday. The only time the AI has success against me is when they can quickly get rid of Elder.

This worked! Thank you so much! I had focused on Daka and RG but Elder first instead worked great!
  • Options
    I faced that pain of a team in my GW. Teebo Rg Leia Rey and Daka. Used a suicide squad to burn cooldowns, then another suicide squad to remove as much protection as possible/whittle away at health. Sent in my Crit suicide squad to 1 shot Teebo, and do some damage to RG and mopped em up with my Arena team
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lol elder must die....he's the key to ewok success....but shh....don't tell my server mates
  • Options
    Lol... I ran into a full Ewok team in arena a while back and it was complete chaos. I got wrecked and I was starred much better. There aren't enough Ewok teams for me to formulate the best strategy yet so they can be a pain when you come across them.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Lol elder must die....he's the key to ewok success....but shh....don't tell my server mates

:'(
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Imagine how chaotic Ewok-teams will be when Logray will be released! :wink:

Logray at 6:33

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sblOP5ZQDvE
  • Options
    My Ewok team rules GW :). Cannot wait for Logray
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    He throws stones!
  • Options
    Could Logray be King of Debuffs being the Medicine-Man and all ?