Chromium Packs
4%
EricsonXMediocreJediluisginMattSouvsEzioDjangoQuikEliyahu 7 votes
Shards in Shipments
4%
DaezlBluerockLaLiamBigralphy15aerendhilstaatzsJedi_Wookie 7 votes
Energy Refreshes
58%
IvoB1987SongRonon_DexSekukozakjanosZach2357BLuby25ottomadduxdesigningseanunit900000OwexBaillWill_CocishugeCalus_78WokeUpAsADonutBak_SherpaStuwartLegoLegs_vitoontoDarth_ReyInternetSwag 84 votes
Gear in Shipments
23%
GenakumaCharlesbusaLordStylingbenacrowMofojokers1992cheetah2114HunterMuncherPuncherKYLO_SAM84papnworsGiodude2000OlleNortikka_aikarajuuPannaCookieCrisppHanSkywalkermidnitecloudLuke6108AstrisGonzalo1495Leandrovv 34 votes
Shipment Refreshes
0%
Okerlund 1 vote
Hard Node Refreshes
0%
Other (If I forgot something)
7%
scubaSticare_Courts_0073PhightinPhantomKAULIMLGebraHarmonicajedii_2040FinityGoosyDaigoujiB4LD0 11 votes

Replies

• Options
    Energy, cantina, and occasionally arena if I can jump up in rewards. I also used them to refresh the omega event to get more omega mats. I never use them on shipments... too overpriced
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    As an f2p, my current crystals are being saved for the weekend omega events. I still do the 100 cantina and double 50 energy refreshes though.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Options
    Gear in Shipments
    Save um all up for items from shipments. Guaranteed return on investment and pays immediate dividends. I may forgo buying an item this weekend and get some extra omegas.
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Energy Refreshes
    Finity wrote: »
    As an f2p, my current crystals are being saved for the weekend omega events. I still do the 100 cantina and double 50 energy refreshes though.

Basically this and the 50 refresh for arena.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Finity wrote: »

Yep!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Chromium Packs
    Chromium packs.
  • Options
    Energy Refreshes
    I occasionally get the odd chromium pack
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • B4LD0
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Terribly
  • Options
    Arena so I can snag #1 or two spot with the ten-minute fight window.

Furnaces ANY TIME

Refresh 50/50/100/100
    Tho now that I'm level 80 I can slow down on refreshes with no reason except some loose gear on my droids to farm.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Gear in Shipments
    Gear and energy. Cant get enough gear. Need more gear. I cant hardly even run out of credits like the rest if you. Where do u get the gear for the toons u "need" to lvl and promote?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Gear in Shipments
    Refresh hard node? Last thing i would do. Better to buy the shards than refresh a hard node. I dont even refresh hard nodes during the guild activity. I dont even farm more than one toons hard nodes during guild activity. Screw hard nodes.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    Death sticks and twi'lek dancers.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Everything but hard node refreshes right now
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Gear in Shipments
    Those drain looking things that you need 300 of..
  • Options
    Energy Refreshes
    Who needs crystals when you just guild hop and get a ton of extra credits and exclusive gear- FOR FREE
  • Options
    Gear in Shipments
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Gear and energy. Cant get enough gear. Need more gear. I cant hardly even run out of credits like the rest if you. Where do u get the gear for the toons u "need" to lvl and promote?

But i can't farm gear :( just doing 1st refreshes now that i'm 80 and save all for shipments but it rarely gives anything useful i buy even those farmable bc it saves crystals with current drop rates. ;)
  • Options
    Energy Refreshes
    Energy took priority because I wanted to level fast.

Now I guess Cantina does because money, mats and shards.

Gear? Eh. Not rich enough to buy anything other than the occasional furnace.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Saving em up currently so I can splurge on furnaces if and when they show up
  • Options
    Energy Refreshes
    Wasting time though just spent 2 refreshes and only got 3 pieces of mk8 blastec...drop rates suck
  • Options
    Gear in Shipments
    I do 100 in cantina and 50 and another 50 in regular.

Save the rest to buy furnace
  • B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Energy Refreshes
    Energy refreshes. Cantina is the priority.

I've done a couple of hard node refreshes when I was just a shard or two away from unlocking a character, but I've stopped that now and just wait for the next day's reset.

My latest temptation is of course the shipment shards. I will eventually pick some up, but not until I've put in a lot more work on other stuff.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Gear in Shipments
    Only gear nowadays =( Really stupid.
  • Options
    Auronium pack aka wedge Antilles pack 750 shards saved I feel stupid as hell I got 4 shards for Hoth Soilder which I don't want to spend a penny more on 4 shards on wedge and a purple mat woooohooo I knew the odds just like Vegas right? You got me EA or I mean I got my self. Yeah I'm a cry baby I spend I feel with my loot comes an opinion they ask me all the time for my opinion when I rate the game. You f2p players are smart for real I have a sec acct that is free to play I finish g.w. daily I got a solid team the server seems to be fair and balanced m y paid acct. Is crazy I can't break the top 300 finish g.w. and a whole lot of other problems. Other then knights in my opinion this is the best s.w. game out there better then weak **** battle front where all the new dlc just looks like another desert planet. Anyways I feel stuck as a p2p player bcuz I have play er rs I would like to see lvl up but I have to pay bcuz I already own em I.e. Rex, Leia, and why don't the players reflect who the y are in cannon? Darth Maul is suppose to be o E of the hardest villains since Skelator. CADE Bane is know as being a sucky character why? Why does he suck development team have you not watched him in action I never seen a Jedi get the best of him. I just watched the box set of rebels over the last two mo bcuz I never seen it and poggle is in two episodes and is pretty bomb I. The game and just some alien talking bug in the show but cade Bane is puting the smack down o. Anakin, Ben, Asoka, clones. Other villains I might be wrong but I think he even killed zero the Hutt he is a str8 G. Galactic Villain AK to the max a Jedi never has got the best of him! I **** near threw a party when I got him and he sux. So yes I spend my shards on Auronium packs that are for fools (in my opinion ) that have spent 200 or more on the game so EA rewards us by giving us the special option To gamble on veting 4 wedge shards. So bcuz I'm a fool I have 4 days to save another 750 shards to try again bcuz swgoh is a addiction.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Drugs, Twilek dancers, that stuff..
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Gear in Shipments
    Gear when they let me give them money, but haven't had anything to spend on in 5 days.
    At least they getting my crystals on the 3/4 refreshes I do a day to find those elusive furnaces.
  • Options
    Chromium Packs
    I know I'm way in the minority but I like to save them up and spend on the 8 packs :) I'm fairly f2p, so it's the only way I've been able to get toons like Aayla, kit and Leia (until guild store appeared). I also love that gacha feeling, so I'm a bit of a sucker in that way ;p
  • Options
    What crystals??? :cry:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride