How do Allies work?

PacDre
3 posts Member
I'm hoping someone could shed some light on this for me. So I'm wondering how the ally system works as far as using your allies characters? So I know LS and DS battles will switch your ally due to being side specific but say in neutral battles how does it work? Also how does it determine your character? Does it use your highest lvl character, power lvl, lvl of leader ability, your current arena leader or characters? Im just curious how that works, so any input would be appreciated.

Replies

• PacDre
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I think I figured it out. If someone wants to test my theory and lmk. I believe it goes highest power for LS or DS battles and arena leader for Cantina/Challenges. I'm 3 hours behind my allies so yet to confirm
  • Options
    Your allies level and there character level applies who ever their Leader is that is who you borrow. It is going to going to be ls for ls and ds for ds and neutral will have more of a wider range of dark side and lide characters to pick from. Some people use the Same leader all the time some switch so you will see different characters. So chose wisely because you can see the gear level and ability level and star level of who you pick , unless your trying to help them out and know them.