Gear farming!!!

brett94
386 posts Member
Please bring this game back to life the gear grind has set me back for to long now and now im stuck in only raid obtainable gear, specifically holo lens whhich alot of my toons need and at 50 a piece!!!!!! Since raids have been realesed all my guild has done is tier 5 and 6 and in the region of about 20+ raids and i have even seen a single piece, please add a new challenge level or something because at this rate it'll take me a year to obtain one full piece and to many characters need them so if im lucky ill be 80 before the time comes round to gearing all my toons, your making this game a bore and slowly killing it, you have big potential to grow and improve with each coming update but id say the gear situation needs to be reworked

Replies

• Options
    Agreed i have 9 toons that need gear thats 50 a piece and i only have 15 since raid came out.****
  • NG77
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Agree 100% those players on level 80 have had to deal with the the same old gear challenges gaining the same old surplus stuff for ages. It would be nice for a tier 5 to be added, also the gear doesn't even vary that much from tier 3 to 4.