Ig-100 Droid specific taunt

ichotolot
229 posts Member
Taunt automatically for one or 2 turns if a Droid droid drops below 50 percent. Then it would be a usefull addition to a droid team instead of Poe or Royal guard.

Replies

• Options
    It would be nice for ig100 to taunt since he got counter attack ability
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    "taunts for one turn, whenever an enemy dodges or resists his attack"
    a new kind of auto taunt. it would fit perfectly into his existing kit.
  • Options
    I know someone who would be very happy about this, lol.
  • Options
    +1
  • cliebo
    6 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    That would ruin his unique
  • Options
    Opusone wrote: »

I would rather him taunt/counter than counter/gain speed and o up.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Bak_Sherpa wrote: »
    Opusone wrote: »

I would rather him taunt/counter than counter/gain speed and o up.

Ok, good luck on your request
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Mabye they should change his unique to something like below while keeping his counter chance.

"When Magnaguard crites he gains special bonuses
    1st Crit gains Speed Up
    2nd Crit gains O up
    3rd Crit gains D up

When he suffers a crit he loses the buffs one at a time in reverse"

Kind of like Ahsoka's with a twist. Also change his basic to add taunts for one turn if this attack is evaded.
  • Options
    How about if a droid loses protection he taunts. I say protection since most are glass cannons and would die before they reach 50% health. Or make it 75% health then taunts. But so he's not a new royal guard make him taunt only for Droids falling below.
  • BubsSolo
    54 posts Member
    Options
    How about if a droid loses protection he taunts. I say protection since most are glass cannons and would die before they reach 50% health. Or make it 75% health then taunts. But so he's not a new royal guard make him taunt only for Droids falling below.

This is the idea I like best
  • Austiin
    15 posts Member
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    Man he would be taunting all game
  • Options
    Haha agree
  • Options
    +1 and to the top you go
  • Kinnick
    83 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Taunt automatically for one or 2 turns if a Droid droid drops below 50 percent. Then it would be a usefull addition to a droid team instead of Poe or Royal guard.

He doesnt need a taunt, not every tank needs a taunt, tanks can be tanks for reasons aside from taunts......
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • mad3434
    30 posts Member
    Options
    I also think he doesn't need a taunt, but if he had to have one, what about "taunt automatically if he doesn't get hit in 3 turns" ? It would be a bonus effect to his passive
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Austiin wrote: »
    zerizut wrote: »
    Man he would be taunting all game
    mad3434 wrote: »
    I also think he doesn't need a taunt, but if he had to have one, what about "taunt automatically if he doesn't get hit in 3 turns" ? It would be a bonus effect to his passive

All great ideas, lvl80 g9 IG-100 still rarely crits over 5k, he hits like pre-schooler, better than RG/bariss but still not enough to turn tide of battle. Even with a taunt and 55% counterstrike he will not be any harder than say fives or dooku. However a taunt would help fill out the "disruptive" part of his description and be a great addition, personaly i like

Taunts for remainder of turn if hit and taunts until next turn if enemy dodges/evades IG-100's attacks.

That would perfectly complement his current unique and buff him to "hopefully get a 5k crit hit" if he dont get hit and soak up dmg if he misses/gets hit (since he has no real offense at all even with the taunt counter)
  • Fuji
    7 posts Member
    Options
    +1. Please devs