How do I restart?

I would dearly love to restart. Reset my game. Start from scratch. How do I do that?

Don't tell me to register a new Google ID, I don't want to have to do that.

Devs, please give me a button that says "Reset Game!" or "Restart" or some such. Yes, I'm sure
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    If they put a "Reset Game" button they will place it right next to the "Reward" button in the daily activity ! Such as the abandon button for the raid ! Just right next to it, so it is visible for everyone :D !

+1 for your post, I 'd wish to do that as well !
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    It's impossible, unlucky
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    I think we don't suppose to reset in swgoh...it's bad for reports...why they will have 1million "users" when they can have 5millions?

Create new account(s) and (by the way the game is going) you can REALLY use them all for....you know..."affiliated things".
  • Options
    OoUndead wrote: »
    If they put a "Reset Game" button they will place it right next to the "Reward" button in the daily activity ! Such as the abandon button for the raid ! Just right next to it, so it is visible for everyone :D !

+1 for your post, I 'd wish to do that as well !

This^
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    dont restart ! live with the choices you made !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Multiple accounts are against ToS, so there should be a reset or delete account option.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Multiple accounts are against ToS, so there should be a reset or delete account option.
    As far as I have read multiple game accounts are not against ToS.

There is even a comment from a dev stating "Okay? What's the problem with that?" in reference to multiple accounts.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/431670#Comment_431670
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

There is even a comment from a dev stating "Okay? What's the problem with that?" in reference to multiple accounts.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/431670#Comment_431670

I got two of my accounts shut down for having multiple accounts. The ToS states you have to link all devices to one account.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

I got two of my accounts shut down for having multiple accounts. The ToS states you have to link all devices to one account.

please tell me you have proof of this happening
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    Options

Which you can't do if you have an iOS and an Android device.
  • Options
    What proof? The fact that I can't sign in using my actual google play account?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

proof that your account got shut down because it was an alt account. Since the dev in the link @scuba posted said there is no problem with having an alt account.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

If that happened I would message @CG_LucifersDaddy and reference the post I put up according to @CG_NotReallyAJedi there is not a problem with that.

I have read thru the TOS many times and there is no reference to not allowing multiple accounts or linking one account to one device.

The game actually forces you to make a second account. When you link your first one to google play or game center a new guest account is made on your device.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you just started and just want to try for a different roll of starting toons, you are much better off just changing your focus from your current position.

Higher level means more energy and more available nodes.

If you want to start a brand new squad, just start working On those toons, you'll progress much more quickly than starting over from scratch