Next Omegas?

Hey all,
I'm having some difficulty deciding on my next omega placement. I've already omega'd QGJ's basic, Rey's second, and Daka's basic. I currently run Dooku(l), Daka, RG, QGJ and Rey in arena, and Phasma(l), QGJ, GS, Rey and Fives in raids. Who do you guys think I should do first? Rey immediately comes to mind, but Phasma's third might help in raids, or Fives basic.

7* Toons - QGJ, Lumi, GS, Rey, Daka, RG, Fives, Dooku, Barriss, Yoda, IG-86, IG-88, Sid, JC, Koth, ST Han, Poggle, Phasma

Thanks!

Replies

• OguhDeias
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Everything you got on Rey!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    A guild mate has the doctrine "Always Rey" and it is a solid move. Putting it on Fives if you use him mainly in raids would be a waste since his slow doesn't proc very much if at all. I heard Dooku lead is bugged so you might want to wait on that, so I'd say if you choose not to go for Rey QGJ's humbling blow for an extra turn of OU would be nice as well.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously and not lying now, there are so many useful abilities out there, why would one choose to Omega something that only does more damage? Rey is fine even without Omega's. That being said i am going to put her basic first.
  • Options
    I put my first 5 on qgj and my next 15 on rey. I have not regretted it one bit, and I probably won't regret it unless she gets nerfed to uselessness.
  • Options
    Leia stealth permanent all the way.