Another tank thought: Jango Fett (or a viable tank for scoundrel and clone factions)

Let me paint you a picture. You, and your trusty Jedi/Sith/Droids/Jawas/Clones/Empire/Resistance/First Order/Rebels/Whatever hodge podge team you want, stand in the cold corridors of Hoth. A battle rages around you, blaster bolts flying down nearby corridors. In front of you stands CT-7567, known to his brothers and allies as "Rex." You've heard about him, and his prowess on the battlefield as a masterful leader. Beside him, and almost as infamous, is CT-5555. Known as "Fives," you've heard stories of his legendary last man stands against whole teams of enemies. You see his grin as you realize there's very little you can do to harm this behemoth of a soldier. Behind them is CT-21-0408, "Echo," a new face (not that new), but gaining infamy for his "Leia sniping" and constant barrage of assists. To his right is a clone carrying a Z-6 Rotary blaster, with all of its promise of suppressing fire and overwhelming attacks. This is the Star Wars game you've been looking for. And standing there, stoically promising to defend his friends, is a big goofy looking guy in a red cap with a pointy stick. You'd love to pretend he's a clone, that under all those red robes is another smiling clone, but after seeing him stand beside First Order stormtroopers, squads of assassin droids, and even Jedi teams, you realize he's just the specter of tanks that could have been.

This is not a "RG is OP" or "I don't like RG" post. This is a post to suggest a possible solution, two factions at a time. This solution would be to introduce or rebalance tanks for each faction, in this case I am suggesting creation of a new, highly requested, toon. This toon (if you haven't read the title of the post before clicking it) is Jango Fett.

Throughout this post I will explain my rationale for suggestions, as well as being extremely vague about numbers and specific percentages. This is intentional. Moreover, understand that I write this as an attempt to provide a character suggestion (if even to provide overall ideas for future toons) to produce diversity in arena viable tanks and to promote synergy with faction specific teams.

Jango Fett
Dark Side
Tank, Scoundrel, Clone (The tank and scoundrel tags are self explanatory, the clone tag is to encourage clone synergy and because lore wise he has more clone relationships than Boba would or did).

Basic: Dual WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistols
Option 1 - Deals physical damage with a 25% chance to attack again. This chance is doubled for each negative effect suffered by the target.
Option 2 - Deals physical damage with a % chance to gain defense up and Retribution for 1 turn.
(Version 1 is more offensively motivated, and fits thematically with both the Fives style multi attacks and the movie portrayal of Jango as a rapid fire pistol user. Version 2 is a more unique defensive measure that pushes the extra attacks as defensive attacks).

Special1: Z-6 JetPack Missile Launcher (Name should probably be changed to avoid confusion with Z-6 Rotary blaster from Clone Sgt) - Deals physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to inflict defense down and a damage over time effect for 2 turns.
(Jango's jet pack is similar to Boba's, however in this case the attempt was made to emulate shrapnel through defense down and a DoT instead of the ability block that Boba has).

Special2: Whipcord Thrower
Option1 - Jango Fett gains Retribution for 2 turns. Inflict Speed Down on the targeted enemy with a 50% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter.
Option2 - Blaster Barrage - Deals physical damage to target enemy four times at greatly reduced damage. Jango Fett has a % chance to gain % Turn Meter.
(Option 1 fits with Option 1 from his Basic, which encourages applying debuffs and slowing enemies. Option 2 fits better with Option 2 from his Basic, while still emulating the constant blaster barrages Jango has been shown to utilize. This synergizes very well with his Special1, as the extra attacks will be best supported if the enemy has defense down).

Unique: Hired Gun - Whenever an ally is attacked, Jango Fett absorbs 50% of that damage. This absorption is considered an attack.
If Option 2 was chosen for the basic attack: Jango Fett deals an addition 25% damage whenever he attacks outside of his turn.
(Jango served as a bodyguard in Episode II. This is an attempt to create a taunt-less tank who punishes enemies who attack teammates over specifically targeting Jango.)

I apologize in advance if this character's kit feels too strong or too synergistic. I have attempted to stay as close to lore and movie portrayals as possible while still creating a viable kit. Feedback is more than appreciated, understand that any numbers I have suggested are merely suggestions and can easily be modified up, down, or removed entirely.