Next char after sidious

Hey guys,

After i reached the 7star sidious, i dont really know in which char i should invest my arena tokens.

My team comp is lvl7 lumi,sid,chew,ig86 and lvl6 daka.

Regards

Replies

• Options
    With the looming addition of new characters i would suggest you save your arena tokens because one theres no other outstanding character that you need to get right now (unless for a specific team synergy) and two whatever character you could choose, you wouldnt be able to make him or her 7* before they release new characters (hopefully adding something to arena shipments)
  • Options
    Depending how high you rank, you could 6/7 another character before the update is out. It could be as late as the end of the month, and that's if they add shipments.

No one really stands out so instead you should be looking for future builds and teams, IG88 for example would benefit from both Sidious and 86 whom you both use, as would 86 benefit from 88.
  • Options
    Depending how high you rank, you could 6/7 another character before the update is out. It could be as late as the end of the month, and that's if they add shipments.

No one really stands out so instead you should be looking for future builds and teams, IG88 for example would benefit from both Sidious and 86 whom you both use, as would 86 benefit from 88.

Thank you :). still dont know if i wait for other champs or just useing it for 88