Game Functionality Update

There are a few basic things that are easy to program and would be super helpful to have.
1. Allow guilds to set the Rancor reset time. Reset time for guild contributions make sense, but the reset time for Rancor should be an adjustable value. It's so simple. I hate waking up at 1AM and so does the rest of my guild. Just put it on a 5 day cooldown so we aren't changing it often and only allow the change when you aren't raiding.
2. Auto basic - I wish there were 2 auto buttons. One normal auto and one basic attack only. In some challenges and in GW when there is 1 character left, I only want basic attacks to keep my specials. An auto basic would be so helpful.
3. I've lost arena battles a couple of times because I hit the auto button at the end, but didn't hit the ok button after the win. Why do i lose (timeout) if i don't hit ok? I won the match, but don't get the reward. If I won, I should get the rank change regardless.
4. Move the abandon button for Rancor, nuff said.
5. Auto purchase. Why do i have to purchase a character every 6 hours? I only grind one character at a time per purchase spot. Why can't i set it to always buy x character upon reset? Just makes sense.
6. Omega events. Why are the characters not shown until the day of. I know them as I've looked them up here, but why not have a button that shows who they are?
7. Green Dot for needed item. If I have a character that needs an item but is below the required level to use it, it doesn't show up as needed. I would still like to have a green dot for that person. On the other hand, if i have 100 items of that, but only 1 character needs it and needs only 5, it shouldn't show a green dot. Green is helpful, but 1/2 has helpful as it could be. Similarly, i would like a different colored dot, if i have a character and if its next gear level requires that item. Therefore, I'm not just grinding for the current gear level requirements, but minimizing all waste. Knowing what a character will need after i get the last of this gear level would be so helpful.

Any other suggestions.
Bump if you like it so that the developers will see it.

Replies

• Options
    You're asking for programming in a game in which it's obvious is maintained by people who dont know how to program. You're asking for something from people who don't even know what hello world is.
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    Options
    You're asking for programming in a game in which it's obvious is maintained by people who dont know how to program. You're asking for something from people who don't even know what hello world is.

When are you going to introduce us all to the fabulous game you've programmed?
  • Options
    Auto purchase. Why do i have to purchase a character every 6 hours? I only grind one character at a time per purchase spot. Why can't i set it to always buy x character upon reset? Just makes sense.

If you don't understand why this isn't a thing then you don't understand much about the game.

It's like asking it to auto claim the free energy. It won't happen.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    GruyloRen wrote: »

Dodge meta exists to cover up them not being able to properly program their AI. So they stick RNG on it and call it "defense"
  • Options

Once I'm far enough along to feel comfortable with throwing it on kickstarter. I am developing one, but ToS prevents me from saying more than that here.
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    Options

Once I'm far enough along to feel comfortable with throwing it on kickstarter. I am developing one, but ToS prevents me from saying more than that here.

Cool. Good luck with it.
  • Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    Options
    All i want is refresh button for guild chat demmit
  • Options
    bump