What are your top 3 favorite toons and why?

2Next

Replies

• Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Options
    ST Han
    5s
    Cad Bane

All are just bad a..
  • Ryz
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma - great support and works with everyone. Speed down in raid is great

Daka - zombie powers are wonderful. She's been great for dark side, galactic war, and arena.

Luminara - great for galactic war and readily available.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper Han, Hoth Rebel Scout, Captain Phasma: the turn meter trio.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla - counter/assist
    Fives - counter/assist
    Kit - counter/just a bada$$ jedi :)
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda- I actually collect all things Yoda in real life so this is a no brainer.

Chewbacca- Met the actor years ago, cool as hell and its a walking rug

Vader- hella useful and once he gets 6 or 7 star good lord
  • luisgin
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Sirryker wrote: »
    1. ST Han - Harrison Ford is a bada$$ and funny to boot. Also, he helps all the other squad members whip you again and again.
    2. Dooku - Christopher Lee doubles as Saruman, if you wanna cross genres. Also, that boy's clearly on VlAGRA, 'cause his saber is always sharp.
    3. Qui-Gon Jinn - Liam Neeson kicks serious tail no matter what role he's playing. Also, pretty sure his is the longest saber in the game. Just sayin'.

I was wondering about that the other day, is it really that long or is it the way he holds it. Lol
  • luisgin
    122 posts Member
    Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    Aayla - counter/assist
    Fives - counter/assist

Add Phasma as leader and you can have a deadly team.
  • Saug77
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Leia, Lumi, & s/t Han
  • Options
    Phasma since the begining in all my teams (exept ls) because she is the swiss knife for everyone even non fo toons, also for the TM of course.
    St han because it is Han Solo and really usefull taunter and TM share to the team.
    Tough choice but i will say Lando because of his armagedon aoe when well set uped.

All in all i can say i'm FO/ rebels (from original trilogie fans)
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    luisgin wrote: »
    kbonifay wrote: »
    Aayla - counter/assist
    Fives - counter/assist

Add Phasma as leader and you can have a deadly team.

actully...phasma is lead in my area a team:
    Phasma (L), Fives, Rex, Aayla, Rey
    (All G10/11 and maxed gear/omegas)

I can be beat because we all know the AI is horrible.. But on offense I have yet to be taken into "yellow" on any toons health. :)

Great minds think alike. :)
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    luisgin wrote: »
    Sirryker wrote: »
    1. ST Han - Harrison Ford is a bada$$ and funny to boot. Also, he helps all the other squad members whip you again and again.
    2. Dooku - Christopher Lee doubles as Saruman, if you wanna cross genres. Also, that boy's clearly on VlAGRA, 'cause his saber is always sharp.
    3. Qui-Gon Jinn - Liam Neeson kicks serious tail no matter what role he's playing. Also, pretty sure his is the longest saber in the game. Just sayin'.

I was wondering about that the other day, is it really that long or is it the way he holds it. Lol

This made me laugh :)))) good stuff man.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    i know, i know, the intended use of the Rebel Assault is primarily for the Stun but i just love the way opponents are vaporized when using this as a finishing blow.

Poggle The Lesser
    Omega'd his basic for what has become an invaluable Ability Block; and i don't know what it is, maybe it's that authoritative pointing he does on his Offense Up, i just love the old guy.

and...
    Come On Stormtrooper Han old buddy, don't let me down -- i was skeptical as STH was kinda squishy before getting him to max stars and Gear VIII but now he's the anchor of my burgeoning Arena squad and a multi-use staple in GW as well.