Rui
80 posts Member
edited May 2016
Post edited by Rui on

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    1st off don't call out the devs in your thread title it's against TOS.

2nd though I agree it takes away the chance to get other gear from raids I am very glad you can get them in rewards. I run the t3 challenge because I'm always short on mk3 droid callers (of course mk5 as well but anyway) so I enjoy getting those and have the syringe drop in raids. That is just my opinion though you may see it differently.
  • Options
    Why would I be annoyed? I need those to make furnaces.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    There are worse things in there. I've gotten pieces I have hundreds of from the strength challenge.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    DJJ wrote: »
    There are worse things in there. I've gotten pieces I have hundreds of from the strength challenge.

Are you talking about the mk3 sensor arrays? Man I would like to be in your shoes! I need more of those than I need syringes atm
  • Options
    @Afista @J0K3R seriously you guys miss this it's literally in the title.... Smh
  • Options
    @BentWookiee against the ToS do your job please.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    DJJ wrote: »

Are you talking about the mk3 sensor arrays? Man I would like to be in your shoes! I need more of those than I need syringes atm

I have 227. If I could I'd trade you for syringes 5:1.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    227 wouldn't be enough right now I think. Many toons (mainly tanks though) need them at g9 and up. Fives and Teebo alone need 200 each at g9 and then there are tons of other toons as well.

You'll be glad to have them eventually ;)
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Make it fully crafted. My leia, echo, dooku & sid need them
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    No way, those are ones that should be left in there!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    If they do that, please get rid of those Mk5 datapads first! Nothing worse than getting 7 of those as a reward, to add to my pile of 600 which nearly no gear uses.
    I'd humbly suggest removing any gear that is already a challenge award from raid rewards, especially the higher tier raids.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m