Advanced inn match strategy

lamo
34 posts Member
Hi,

Inn this "article" or whatever you wanna call it im going to go over some more advanced strategy that dosent follow the "attack sid first then healers" type of strategy. We will actually focus on the healer and what we can do against them.

BASIC STRATEGY

Ok so first lets go over the "attack sid first" strategy. The idea is too as quickly as possible kill sidious, then the healers then kill the charactors from low hp too high hp. However there is one excuse not to kill sidous first with this strategy and that is too kill old daka ( cus of revive ).

ADVANCED STRATEGY

Ok so, as we now the game might not be so A1 as we think, so im going to go over some other tacticts that I think is better then the A1 list is.

1. The heal lure:

This one is called the heal lure, basically the meaning of this strategy is too trigger your opponents heal so you can go all bezerk afterward without worrying about the team healing up.

so what you do is too auto attack the character with to lowest hp on your opponents team. (Luke, lumi, leia and so on). When you have auto attacked the character to around half hp their healer will automatically heal that character. After the healer have wasted their heal you can ignore the healer and kill the attackers first.

2. get stun hun

Also inn this strategy we'll focus on the healers. basiclly what you do is too attack sidious or any other attacker, but just when its the healers turn you stun them or ability block them. This will make the healer not heal (obviously), and when its the healer turn again you have kille their best attacker.

(after this you can also heal lure the healer).

The most important rule of this game is too not attack inn order just cus someone say so, for example the sidious strategy, you cant allways to it step by step like that, you have to wait and see how it plays out.

these strategies have made me the top 2 on my server leaderboard :)

12489915_10206534562736923_2054031061_o.jpg?oh=5948dabb9e645c768b4ad21a1a95bcc9&oe=568C279D

thank your for your time :)

Replies

• lamo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    lamo wrote: »

• Options
    Lol you are so funny dude :D
  • Options
    I'm in that server too. The droid team
  • lamo
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Whats so funny? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Well, decent start for a guide, but needs some rewording for clarity. I'm assuming English is not your first language, which is fine. (It's a silly language)

I also mostly ignore healers until after I take down my first primary target. A loose TIE pilot or leia is much more dangerous to me than a healer, generally speaking. I put Sid and his debuff higher than heals.

Basically if you have an attacker with a heal immunity, you won't need your entire strategy. As your burning them down, they will automatically draw a heal that won't do anything. I commonly see Luminara, JC and Talia all try to heal a debuffed hero. The only time I will even target a healer here is with Barriss and one stun does the trick.
  • Options
    lamo wrote: »

Whats so funny? :open_mouth:

Just the way you describe things. It's a compliment.