Thank you

AimingForGaming
334 posts Member
edited May 2016
So I was opening my Bronzium packs, and I got some stuff I found actually moderately helpful.

-Character Unlock for IG-86, twice.
-Character Unlock for Ewok Healer.

Now, I know these aren't meta-op, game changing characters, but you have to know why I'm actually grateful for these two to understand why I'm saying thanks.

So, on my alt (now main), I'm level 55, Phasma (Backup L), Fives, and Lando, along with a backup Chewie and Talia. However, through the GW campaign I lose Dooku and Ackbar. So I was at a basically 3v5 with a Chewie, Sid, Lumi, Talia, and Rey. Rey was, obviously, the most developed in the enemy team.

So for about anywhere from 30-60 minutes I'm sitting at the last battle of the campaign, desperately trying to kill Rey, but before I can, she just about annihilates my Lando and flat out demolishes my backup healer, then Chewie does his taunt and despite every logical move, gets a Health Up. So, I'm basically a lamb to the slaughter in this.

Just as I'm about to give up, I see I have two Bronziums ready. I pull them, and the aforementioned characters pop up. So, I'm at level 55, again, which means I don't exactly require 7 starred, Gear X Omega'd Meta characters. After this, I gear and level these two, star 86 up to 3 stars with my spare crystals and GW tokens, then go in. Lando dies, as expected, then Ewok Healer revives and heals him, 86 helps Lando plow through Chewie and Rey, and then I finish with a victory.

Anyway, this again isn't meant to be a game changer, or a new idea for a meta, or a demand for a nerf or anything. Just a simple thank you to EA or, as I'll probably be told, just the RNG algorithm. Sometimes it's nice to just appreciate the little things in the game.

Replies

• Options
    Edited the title since using EA in title is discouraged.

Have fun!
  • AimingForGaming
    334 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Edited the title since using EA in title is discouraged.

Have fun!

Could it be "Thanks" instead? lol, it's no problem either way; Thank you just sounds a bit too formal :p
  • Options
    So I was opening my Bronzium packs, and I got some stuff I found actually moderately helpful.

-Character Unlock for IG-86, twice.
    -Character Unlock for Ewok Healer.

Now, I know these aren't meta-op, game changing characters, but you have to know why I'm actually grateful for these two to understand why I'm saying thanks.

Very nice AimingForGaming!

I've been looking for Ewok Healer for months, only gotten Teebo, Ewok Elder, Chief Chirpa and Ewok Scout so far!

• Options
    Very nice AimingForGaming!

I've been looking for Ewok Healer for months, only gotten Teebo, Ewok Elder, Chief Chirpa and Ewok Scout so far!

I gotcha. Well, I wish you the best of luck, I really enjoy his guaranteed revive :smiley:
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pretty sure ewok elder = ewok healer.

Or was that the joke? If it was, very subtle.

Those are all very good pickups. Ig86 is a top 5 damage character and ewok elder is fun to use.
  • Options
    I remember getting Elder in bronze in December. I thought he was just another useless ewok, so I left him at the back of the bench.

How wrong I was.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder is surprisingly good. I'm tempted to plonk down 5 omegas on his basic. +10% TM for non Ewok allies. sounds worthy, doesn't it?
  • Options
    Elder is great when he works. Meaning he cleaning some debuffs and not all like he should . Also it would be cool if his revive wasn't on a 8 turn countdown but it works.