Potential New Characters (with abilities) Who would be coolest to use?

MattSouvs
3 posts Member
edited May 2016
So I decided to create some new star wars characters who aren't in the game yet. All of them include a brief description and their abilities. The abilities took a lot of time to come up with so it would be awesome if you guys could take the time to read through all of them. Which character do you want to see in the game and would be the most fun to play with?
  1. Commander Cody
  2. Description- Clone Commander with strong turn meter manipulation and clone synergies
  3. Basic: Battle Accuracy- Deal physical damage and remove 50% turn meter
  4. Special: Clone Training- Grant Advantage and 100% Turn Meter to one random ally. All clone allies also gain foresight for 2 turns
  5. Leader: Tactical Commander- Clone Allies Gain 30% critical chance and all other allies gain half that amount. All allies also gain offense up for two turns when they strike a critical hit.
  6. Unique: Comrade Avenger- Whenever a clone ally is defeated, Commander Cody gains 100% turn meter, +50% critical chance, and offense up for 2 turns
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-2224
[/list]

1. R2D2
  2. Description- Droid with lots of tricks up his sleeve. Has a powerful stun and a even more powerful revive.
  3. Basic: The Droid You Are Looking For- Deal physical damage with a 35% chance to inflict speed down for 1 turn
  4. Special: Quick Repairs- R2D2 restores a random droid ally (dead or alive) to full health including protection
  5. Special: Droid Taser- Inflict a stun to a target enemy for 2 turns. This attack cannot be avoided
  6. Unique: Narrow Escapist- Whenever R2D2 falls below 50% health he gains defense up and +15% evasion chance
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-D2

1. Ki Adi Mundi
  2. Description- Jedi with powerful and relentless strikes who will attack you from a variety of angles.
  3. Basic: Noble Warrior- Deal physical damage with a 30% chance to attack again
  4. Special: Fearless Attack- Deal physical damage to all enemies and gain speed up and tenacity for 2 turns
  5. Special: Elegant Strike- Deal physical damage and call a random ally to assist. If that ally is a Jedi they do 50% more damage
  6. Leader: Potent Instructor- Jedi allies gain 25% critical chance and 25% critical damage
  7. Unique: Cerean Determination- Ki Adi Mundi resets his abilities and gains 50% turn meter whenever he defeats an enemy
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ki-Adi-Mundi

1. Padme Amidala
  2. Description- Senator with crafty offensive tactics and a strong possibility to be saved by her decoy queen
  3. Basic: ELG-3A Blaster pistol- Deal physical damage with a 40% chance to gain evasion up for 2 turns
  4. Special: Senatorial Negotiations- Cast an ability block and offense down on 3 random enemies
  5. Special: Jedi Knight Protector- Deal physical damage and call one jedi and one other random ally to assist dealing 30% less damage.
  6. Leader: Radiant Republic Leader- All light-side allies gain 10% evasion
  7. Unique: The Queen’s Decoy- After Padme Amidala has been defeated, there is a 25% chance she will be revived at 50% health
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Padm%C3%A9_Amidala

1. Jar Jar Binks
  2. Description- This Gungan will be as annoying on the battlefield as he is in the original trilogy. Jar Jar has very low attack damage, but the ability to taunt and evade countless attacks
  3. Basic: Jar Jar's Electropole- Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to stun
  4. Special: Calculated Clumsiness- Jar Jar Binks taunts for one turn. He also gains +15% evasion during this period
  5. Special: Gungan Grenade- Deal physical damage to all enemies and gain evasion up for 2 turns
  6. Unique: Gungan Resliance-Whenever Jar Jar Binks resists a negative effect he gains defense up for 1 turn
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jar_Jar_Binks

1. First Order Flametrooper
  2. Description- This First Order trooper deals a devastating AOE attack and has a very high critical chance.
  3. Basic: D-93w Flame Projector attack- Deal physical damage to a target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again
  4. Special: First Order Roaster- Deal physical damage and speed down to all enemies
  5. Unique: The Order Boost- First Order Flametrooper gains +5 critical chance for every First Order ally
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flametrooper

1. Jango Fett
  2. Description- Bounty hunter with high critical chance and damage. Jango Fett is especially effective when teamed up with his son Boba
  3. Basic: Assassination Blaster- Deal Physical damage to a target enemy with a 65% chance to give healing immunity for 1 turn
  4. Special: Father/Son Strike- Jango Fett deals physical damage to a target enemy and calls one ally to assist. If that ally is Boba Fett he does 100% more damage
  5. Leader: Death to all- All allies gain 30% critical chance
  6. Unique: Kill Thirst- Jango Fett gains offense up and +40% critical damage whenever he defeats an enemy
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jango_Fett

1. General Hux
  2. Description- Relentless First Order attacker with the ability to reset all the ability cool down times of his allies
  3. Basic: Impeccable Aim- Deal Physical damage to target enemy and have a 80% chance to ability block
  4. Special: Widespread Fury- Deal physical damage and two damage over time to all enemies
  5. Special: Relentless Strikes- Reset the ability cool down for all allies
  6. Leader: Loss Compensation- Whenever an ally dies, General Hux grants all remaining allies advantage and tenacity
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hux

1. Aurra Sing
  2. Description- Sneaky Bounty hunter who hits hard and then becomes difficult to successfully attack
  3. Basic: Sniper Blast- Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 40% turn meter. The first time this attack is used in an encounter it does 100% more damage
  4. Special: Ghost Strategy- Grant Evasion up to all allies for 3 turns
  5. Special: Assassin’s Dart- Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack also deals offense down for 1 turn and has an 80% chance to stun its target for 1 turn
  6. Unique: Phantom- Whenever Aurra Sing deals a critical blow she goes stealth for 1 turn. After she comes out of stealth she gains evasion up for 1 turn
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aurra_Sing

I left a link to the wookiepedia page of each of the characters in case anyone wanted a picture for reference or to see where the character fits in to the Star Wars universe. Thanks for taking the time to read each description and ability of the characters! Let me know who you would most want to see usable in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!

Potential New Characters (with abilities) Who would be coolest to use? 24 votes

CC-2224 Commander Cody
20%
MarkatonaMattSouvsJay21MiralectredBatman44gaming 5 votes
R2D2
12%
Altoon33YOLODGiz 3 votes
Ki Adi Mundi
12%
TruffleJonesMegadeth3700Lightwalker 3 votes
Padme Amidala
8%
EricsonXJedi_Wookie 2 votes
Jar Jar Binks
12%
giggsyBWSkynobiWinters 3 votes
First Order Flametrooper
8%
Darken26Jebe 2 votes
Jango Fett
20%
Wildcats1203AimingForGamingJaquizz1616DarthensteinAlec5711 5 votes
General Hux
0%
Aurra Sing
4%
BBeight 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    CC-2224 Commander Cody
    These guys sound a *little* op
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Jar Jar Binks
    A lot of these seem overpowered, although I like the ideas. The reseetting of all allies specials and 50% chance to attack again are a bit much.

R2 as droid healer is great but he should have more rebel synergies as well.

Your idea for Jar Jar as a tank is great. I think he should not have a spear but use his tongue to do damage or more accurately, annoy the person he ****. He should have 15% more health than every other toon.
  • Options
    CC-2224 Commander Cody
    Also Cody MUST have his gosh-darn helmet on
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    CC-2224 Commander Cody
    Thanks for the feedback so far^^^ I guess it was a little bit hard to be creative yet still make the characters not completely OP :)
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    I really like how the abilities are actually tied into the events of the movies. Some of the numbers could use tweaking for balance, but they are all great suggestions for characters.
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    Gotta say Jango. Maybe the old man can show Boba how a real Mandalorian works. :D
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    Add Jango.

Add Pre Vizla.

Add the Mandalorian-tag on Boba, Jango, Vizla.

Add some new Mandalorian synergy.

Add Costas Mandylor as well.

Costas_Mandylor_2013.jpg

• Options
    CC-2224 Commander Cody
    I really like how the abilities are actually tied into the events of the movies. Some of the numbers could use tweaking for balance, but they are all great suggestions for characters.

Thanks! I tried to make their abilities match their actual movie persona as much as I could. It cool you noticed that :#