Ewok Elder. Please explain or fix.

Ewok elders tribal healing is not dispelling all negative effects. I assume he's still broken unless anyone can explain?

Also in tier 6 raids his revive doesn't work either.

Replies

• Zeldo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    It won't revive if they died with death mark or were devoured and that is as intended unless u noticed it at other times. The not dispelling everything is an issue though that needs fixed.
  • Options
    yes fix pls
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse do you fix these things? Wasn't death marked or eaten as tribal healer had precocious dispelled ( it def works on death mark!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4hmt4m/ewok_elder_tribal_healer_bugged/
    DEV [Mad Knowledge Bomber] CapitalMethod 13 points 24 days ago
    This is actually the first I've heard of it, so I'll investigate. Apologies, everybody.
  • Options
    Thanks. All looks like it was raised over a month ago and still not fixed. @EA_Raymond
  • Options
    Actually. Just seen a note in the bugs section (which is prob where I should have posted this!) Looks like it's getting fixed in the next update according to @CG_Dan
  • Options
    Make another post and tag a different mod this time. That might help.

As for the revive: it revives a random ally. The bug is where if one dies without deathmark and a mother does with it or was devoured, the "random" ally to revive may be the death marked one. So it doesn't skip over devoured or death marked allies. It may choose those and fail. Unsure if it's truly a bug or just a really annoying side effect.

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like yet another way for the RNG to ruin our days.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    This problem is being looked into and a bug has been submitted for the issues mentioned. Thanks a bunch!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines