Which squal should I use?

Hi all,

I am new one here. But I love this game as well.
I just play it for 3 days, so I have alot of things that I don't know yet.

And one of those is how to make a good squall. So, please give me some advise.

Now, I have:

+ 4 stars:
- Qui-Gon Jinn.
- Mace Windu.
- Jedi Consular.
- Jedi Knight Anakin.

+ 3 stars:
- Talia.
- Sun Fac.
- Luminara Unduli
- Jedi Knight Guardian.
- Jawa
- Clone Wars Chewbacca.

+ 2 stars:
- Greedo.
- Ahsoka Tano.

And a few 1 star characters.

So, with these heroes, which team should I build up?
Thank you.

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A good squad for what, arena? GW? Please do some research and search around the forums before posting something like this. Everything is out there for the current meta, so there's no point in me explaining it to yet another person. Sorry if this seemed harsh, but a little more detail on your level, arena rank, character's level and gear would be helpful. How about posting a picture of you roster so we know what we are working with.
    Just to help show you what you should be farming, here is a link to pictures of my 6 month old F2P roster and some arena teams in the top 10 (I'm Mozza).
    https://imgur.com/a/kwHFi
  • maxforummfv
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    that why I called myself a new one - or a noob, whatever.

Well, even how much form I don't know yet. I totally new. That why I need some help to know what I should focus to. My level now is 37. I need team to move on in farming first.

Thank you, sir, anyway.
  • Options
    that why I called myself a new one - or a noob, whatever.

Well, even how much form I don't know yet. I totally new. That why I need some help to know what I should focus to. My level now is 37.

Thank you, sir, anyway.
    Could you please screenshot your whole roster and link it. Then we'll know exactly what we're working with as I stated before.
  • Options
    God what a ****. Go fiddle with jar jar's junk and leave this new guy alone. Who wants your advise anyways? Wow you're really good in your server, good for you. Tons of people start playing this game everyday. What are you, the guru or something?

Look man, it really depends on what you want. Personally I think you have a good start at a strong Jedi team. Build up QGJ and Lumi if you want to make a really strong Jedi team.

Just pay attention to how the chars sync together. You want to maximize your chars strong points so they're abilities work together. And keep playing! This game gets even better as you go!

@BentWookiee a personal attack. No?
    I was just saying that all the information is out here, and if he wants specific details, we need to see what we're working with. Is there anything wrong with that?
  • Options
    Ok ok, I gotcha. Just thought it sounded really condescending and I'd hate for a new player to get discouraged because veterans weren't nice to him. I tend to fly off the handle if I think someone is being picked on. Always have. Hope you are not offended by my jibber jabber. Just wanted to make sure this newcomer didn't get a bad taste in his mouth for the forum, cause I think this games forums are a great resource. I apologize.
  • Options
    And you know how some gamers are towards newbies
  • Options
    Ok ok, I gotcha. Just thought it sounded really condescending and I'd hate for a new player to get discouraged because veterans weren't nice to him. I tend to fly off the handle if I think someone is being picked on. Always have. Hope you are not offended by my jibber jabber. Just wanted to make sure this newcomer didn't get a bad taste in his mouth for the forum, cause I think this games forums are a great resource. I apologize.
    Ok, no worries.
  • Options
    It is absurd to me though that condescending someone's intelligence is cool but I say something direct and I'm being "told on" and "moderated" or whatever. Anyways. Feels like middle school. And I admit that I was wrong before I even get the stupid warning message. But again, whatever. It's like back in school when smart *** nerds thought they could insult people over their heads and ended up getting their faces rearranged. But we're adults now and the same people can do the same thing safely from their phone or computer. This is probably not what you were doing here, but it happens all the time on these things. And no one calls that a personal attack.
  • Options
    Ps I didn't curse at all in this post. They edited the word stupid...
  • Options
    Haha it rhymes with cupid