Gear level 10

I have several characters at gear level 9 and am wondering who should be the first I get to 10. My choices are:

Daka
Phasma
Lumi
Poe
GS
Qgj
Dooku
St Han
Hk-47
Kylo

Replies

• RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Several solid. Phasma gets really Tanky at G10, Q is never a wrong choice, Han is killer at G11. Who do you use most? The only ones on that list I would deem "unworthy" is Lumi, Poe, and Kylo, but of course it depends on what teams you're actually running in Arena, GW and of course raids.
  • Options
    Arena I have been running:
    Phasma
    Gs
    Poe
    Qgj

Gw is:
    Phasma
    Poe
    Gs
    Daka
    Lumi

I'm open to suggestions for arena. On my shard that gw team gets me to the last fight or two without losing a toon. I am level 80 if that matters

Raids are trickier. Outside of qgj my toons seem to suck. My guild does 6* raids. I think the most I have done in one round is 330k on the second stage
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'd go Phasma, she's good in all stages and gains alot in the jump from IX to X. You also use her in all parts of the game obviously so good return for the investment.

And for the raid, try Phasma-GS-Q-Ackbar/Rex-2nd DPS (Rey, FOTP etc.) on the pigs. If you don't have neither AA or Rex, go Phasma lead all DPS on the Rancor stage 2.
  • Options
    I think QGJ and Phasma are your most versatile characters of that list. You should go for them. They are not only useful in arena and GW, but also invaluable in raids.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ, Phasma, and Han are your best bets
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!