Who should i make gear 9? Luminara or bariss?

Stormcutter
163 posts Member
edited May 2016
Purchased a furnace, wondering who to give it to

Who should i make gear 9? Luminara or bariss? 24 votes

Luminara
83%
ChunHangfireOkerlundxSkandarGraunxgiggsyMist_PassiertOnetime7979Zachman523Gonzalo1495sukrukasikciSaug77StormcloneChicagotarsierKingPinNastynas91QuietOne714DldeerslayerEscapeArtist51AmidamaruArham 20 votes
Bariss
16%
MasterOneHitfasterthanyousSpaceDogKING_J0URNEY 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    Since Barriss doesn't use a furnace to get to gear 9, I'm gonna vote Lumi.
  • Options
    Whoops
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Neither?
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Do you use one of them in arena? And why? If the answer is Lumi and you've got a good reason to use her, then go for it.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara
    For the majority of your way to lvl 80, I think Lumi is almost as versitile as QGJ.
  • Options
    Luminara
    Lumi is the only clear choice of furnace placement I've had. She's in my arena and GW A team, and she's the most damaging Jedi in raids. I bought one for her, bought another recently but I'm torn as to who to give it to.
  • Options
    Luminara
    Neither... Both are pretty bad for top 20 in arena. Lumi needs a furnace I know that much, Rey, qui gon, storm trooper Han, and Dooku are all characters that should get that furnace before luminara does..
  • Options
    Neither... Both are pretty bad for top 20 in arena. Lumi needs a furnace I know that much, Rey, qui gon, storm trooper Han, and Dooku are all characters that should get that furnace before luminara does..

I gave each of those furnaces already. Is Lumi significantly better at g9?
  • Options
    Luminara
    jomamaphat wrote: »

I gave each of those furnaces already. Is Lumi significantly better at g9?

I don't think she is. Gear X maybe. Was disappointed with my gear 9 version. Not as big of a utility jump as I was hoping for. Hoping 10 and omega will be better.
  • Options
    neither.
  • Options
    Is dooku or sidious much better at g9?
  • Options
    Luminara
    No and no to douku and Sid. Sid shines at omega