Combining Guilds

We are a active guild of 20 looking for a active guild to combine our strengths

Replies

• Options
    Our lowest level player is 74 our highest is 80. I'm at level 78 with 27 maxed characters. We have won multiple raids, tier 4, just so every member could have a chance to play them and it takes too long to get points to enter tier 5 with the limited number of players we have.
  • KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    You can join on us....

Geronimo

• KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    We have 30 active... 31 in all. So we can drop 1. From there I'll keep actives and recruit to replace inactives.
  • Options
    Can you tell me more about your guild? Like lowest level player and highest.. and any guild rules that need to know about
  • Chico
    120 posts Member
    Options
    What time server would you like to be on? We are on the asian server and would love for you to join us. We raid rancor tier V every 3 days and are looking to raid tier VI. 182-964-963
  • Options
    I've existed my guild and sent out ally requests my name and ally number is JohnnyX 244132333.
  • Chico
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Added you, johnny!
  • Chico
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Hi johnny, we have a few inactive members. You have an additional 19 guildies all going with you correct?
  • Options
    There's 20 of us altogether and thank you for the accept
  • Options
    Hey Koa Brazen I sent you a ally request
  • Options
    Well apparently you can only enter a couple of guilds in a day smh well I'm without a guild for tonight lol
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    JohnnyX wrote: »
    Well apparently you can only enter a couple of guilds in a day smh well I'm without a guild for tonight lol

Hey, if you still looking for a guild, contact me. I think I have an interesting proposal for you.