Inconsistent Omega Level Requirements

Not sure if it's a bug or what, but my friend and I are both level 72, and he is allowed to do tier 3 of the omega event, but for me it says I have to wait until I'm level 75. So he can get omega mats and I can't. What gives?

Replies

• SnakesOnACane
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Another person in my guild says he was allowed to do it as of level 70. :s I do have enough characters... 4/3.
  • Options
    I am lvl 71 and can therfore only compete tier 1 & 2 omega events tier 3 opens at lvl 75 however one of my guild mates on the same shard as me (P2P) is lvl 73 and claims he has access to the tier 3 events allowing him to start stockpiling omega mats early.

Is this a glitch or somebody just on a wind up. Only reason it came up in guild chat was he asked about the opinion of the other height lvl guild members on using crystals to refresh to obtain more omega mats.

Thanks for any response in advance
    Player Name: Irella Starfallen
    Ugnaught Kingdom
  • Options
    I can confirm that the person I was comparing myself to (who is the same level but has access to the battle that I don't) is not lying. I live with him so I've seen it myself.
  • Options
    I now have another guild mate lvl 73 also claiming to have collected omega mats.

Player Name: Irella Starfallen
    Ugnaught Kingdom
  • Options
    I wish we could at least get an acknowledgement of whether this is a bug or if not, what the logic behind it is.