How hard is T7 Raid?

Liev
304 posts Member
I've been thinking in starting to do, or at least try to do a T7 Raid. I know that T7 difficulty relies on its Roster Refresh (never) and time limit (2 days). But I wanna how how hard actually does the Rancor and Gamorrean Guards hit on T7. As hard as a T6? Harder?

Replies

• Options
    Much easier
  • Options
    I should clarify. T7 raids are easier in general. Suprisingly easy. If you have good rosters it will take you 20 minutes or less.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    So much easier. Everyone does one attempt and it's enough. For last phase everyone can auto the last toon they have.
  • Options
    It's way to easy. The challenge is making sure everone gets a turn before rancor dies.
  • Sweep
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I think the rule of the thumb is to wait until you can do a T6 raid in two refreshes. After that, give T7 a try.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Easy if you add five whales that have deep 7 star rosters. You can Dm me. I can bring however many you need 1-10 to clear it. Esp if you run into trouble.
  • Jaflip
    142 posts Member
    Options
    So my guild can clear tier 6 in one refresh but it takes the whole day the second day to down him. Meaning if we are able to beat him in two refreshes that should mean we can beat or at least try tier 7, correct?
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If your A team can do 200k damage on tier 6 phase1 or 250k on phase 2. And have 110 total teams you can beat tier 7
  • Ryz
    7 posts Member
    Options
    The limit won't be time, it's whether you have enough bodies for tier 4 and a few good teams to clear the pigs easily. If your alliance can clear tier 6 or come close with 1 refresh, you're probably ready.
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It is easy, instead of trying to do more damage, we are trying to control everyone's damage so that all the 50 members can have a chance to get the loot.