Light Side Droids - Further Thoughts

Mojavelandbaron
977 posts Member
edited May 2016
I really, really would love to see at least 2 particular LS droids added. I would also love to see them share in droid synergy with the DS droids on neutral squads.

R2D2: "Feisty attacker that can inflict surprisingly heavy damage, especially on enemy droids."

"Basic (uses his famous retractable stun wand): 'Take THAT!': Electrocute target with 50% chance to stun target for 1 turn. If target is a droid or Jawa, this chance increases to 100%."

"Special: 'Oil Slick': Inflict AOE damage by dousing all enemies in flammable liquid, then lighting them on explosive fire with R2's rocket boosters. This attack inflicts 50% more damage on droids, and 80% more damage on all classes of Federation battle droids."

"Unique: 'System Control': Remove 40% of all enemies' turn meters, and in turn give all allies a gain of 40% on their turn meters."

C3PO: "Elusive tank that frustrates the enemy with distractive taunt."

"Basic: 'Hit and Run': Throws a thermal imploder that effects target with moderate damage." (this would be perfect for 3PO, because he'd be too scared and nervous to be a steady shot with a blaster). To add more comedy, the imploder could fall into 3PO's hands, who then juggles it clumsily like a hot potato, then, not knowing what to do with it, clumsily throws it underhand at his target.

"Special: 'I'll have you know!': Taunts all enemies for 2 turns by talking their ears off and temporarily driving them insane." (Here, at the beginning of the taunt, an audio of 3PO saying "I'll have you know I am fluent in over 3 million forms of communication!", while angrily shaking his fist at the enemy, could be heard, and for the 2-turn duration of the taunt, all enemies while not actively engaged in an attack would be stooped over covering both ears with both hands.)

"Unique: 'Run, R2!': C3PO grants Stealth to himself and one other random ally for 1 turn. If R2D2 is present as an ally, he has an 85% greater chance of receiving this benefit."

Post edited by Mojavelandbaron on

Replies

• Options
    Wow. Totally agree! I think this game could use a bit of humor, as well, like you said. This would be a perfect way to implement that, and what a great nod to the films!

"...juggles it clumsily like a hot potato"
    Lol! Wonderful.
  • Options
    I like it 10/10
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    R2D2 is electro-cute :D His unique could be a 25% chance to shoot a saber into the air and call a random Jedi to catch it and assist...

But you're forgetting BB8! His special could be to take a USB stick from Poe and deliver it to a random resistance ally...
  • Options
    BB -8: The more droids the merrier. I'd love to see enough made available so players can assemble any combination of a team entirely made up of droids. I wouldn't mind seeing a medical droid added. Since the dark side employed them as well, DS could use another self/group healer. Med droid would be a perfect heal and support.
  • Options
    I really, really would love to see at least 2 particular LS droids added. I would also love to see them share in droid synergy with the DS droids on neutral squads.

R2D2: "Feisty attacker that can inflict surprisingly heavy damage, especially on enemy droids."

"Basic (uses his famous retractable stun wand): 'Take THAT!': Electrocute target with 50% chance to stun target for 1 turn. If target is a droid or Jawa, this chance increases to 100%."

"Special: 'Oil Slick': Inflict AOE damage by dousing all enemies in flammable liquid, then lighting them on explosive fire with R2's rocket boosters. This attack inflicts 50% more damage on droids, and 80% more damage on all classes of Federation battle droids."

"Unique: 'System Control': Remove 40% of all enemies' turn meters, and in turn give all allies a gain of 40% on their turn meters."

"Basic: 'Hit and Run': Throws a thermal imploder that effects target with moderate damage." (this would be perfect for 3PO, because he'd be too scared and nervous to be a steady shot with a blaster). To add more comedy, the imploder could fall into 3PO's hands, who then juggles it clumsily like a hot potato, then, not knowing what to do with it, clumsily throws it underhand at his target.

"Special: 'I'll have you know!': Taunts all enemies for 2 turns by talking their ears off and temporarily driving them insane." (Here, at the beginning of the taunt, an audio of 3PO saying "I'll have you know I am fluent in over 3 million forms of communication!", while angrily shaking his fist at the enemy, could be heard, and for the 2-turn duration of the taunt, all enemies while not actively engaged in an attack would be stooped over covering both ears with both hands.)

"Unique: 'Run, R2!': C3PO grants Stealth to himself and one other random ally for 1 turn. If R2D2 is present as an ally, he has an 85% greater chance of receiving this benefit."

This is a way good idea!
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just to name a few:
    R2-D2, C-3PO, BB-8
    R2-KT
    r2_kt.JPG
    GA-97ga_97_sw.png
    PZ-99
    2F3864B900000578-3353544-image-a-12_1449706257740.jpg
    2-1B
    591?cb=20100616170941
    C1-10P
    latest?cb=20140309215118
  • SSB
    72 posts Member
    Options
    I like it!
  • Options

Love this idea!! @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

Check this out!

• ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    So much Yes! I'd even buy them both...