332 posts Member
edited May 2016
My current arena team is

Dooku (Lead, 7* Gear 8)
RG (6* Gear 8)
QGJ (7* Gear 8; maybe Gear 9 soon)
Yoda (6* Gear 9)
Rey (6* Gear 8; Gear 9 soon)

If I do all 5 fights I usually end up between rank 50 and 100. It's a good team and I'm quite happy with it.

I only have 1 droid caller but 3 furnaces. So I have 2 options now: Give the droid caller to QGJ, make ST Han (7*) gear 9 with one of the furnaces and abandon RG.
Or, give the droid caller to RG and keep using him.

ATM I prefer RG over Han, but that's mainly because Han is just to squishy at Gear 8. And furnaces are clearly easier to obtain then droid callers. So how would you decide?

Help me decide on a tank 25 votes

RG
52%
jeremyj26DrakeIXOkerlundRogerMoore_007Speaker4thedeadRyzKebabcoeussSnokeTrooperZAKKEscapeArtist51ArhamJbart 13 votes
ST Han
48%
Dooku_for_daysNDSnyderJustJeff66KING_J0URNEYCountTucuBillyTheSidTHEmountain343Milpas1980AjnataEscapeArtist51DarthPlaguislovecheese 12 votes

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ST Han
    At gear 11 (which he can get up to) he gains great survivability. This means he will give more turn meter gain. Actually, thinking about it, you'd be better off (on defence at least) to take out yoda and use both RG and STHan.
  • Options
    RG
    I personally don't understand this love fest for STHan. He poses ABSOLUTELY no threat to me. He is simple to kill, he doesn't hit hard, and you have to wait for his taunt.

RG on the other hand, I rarely attack someone with RG. But I use him :smile: RG has SIGNIFICANTLY more health than Han. And his 80% stun is great especially with all the Dooku and Lumi hanging about. RG can self heal even... To me, the absolute only drawback to RG is the attack. Sometimes RG will hit for less than 1k, but since he stuns 80% of the time, it balances out, in my opinion. But my favorite part about him is that you don't have to wait for his turn for his taunt. Nor is there a cooldown for his taunt. It procs when it's needed.

I say RG easily.
  • Options
    ST Han
    A combination of both will help greatly, and I would get rid of yoda too. If you use ST Han, your QGJ and Rey will be a force to be reckoned with. If you mix that with RG to protect them even more so, it will take you into the top 50.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku Lead rey qgj rg st-han. You're set my man
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    RG
    I personally don't understand this love fest for STHan. He poses ABSOLUTELY no threat to me. He is simple to kill, he doesn't hit hard, and you have to wait for his taunt.

RG on the other hand, I rarely attack someone with RG. But I use him :smile: RG has SIGNIFICANTLY more health than Han. And his 80% stun is great especially with all the Dooku and Lumi hanging about. RG can self heal even... To me, the absolute only drawback to RG is the attack. Sometimes RG will hit for less than 1k, but since he stuns 80% of the time, it balances out, in my opinion. But my favorite part about him is that you don't have to wait for his turn for his taunt. Nor is there a cooldown for his taunt. It procs when it's needed.

I say RG easily.

I don't understand the Han love either. Give me RG all day.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    ST Han
    I feel bad for the chumps who actually farmed RG :D
  • Options
    ST Han
    I hope you choose Royal guard man.. He's literally the best toon in the game right now lol. Stun + the most health out of all the meta toons + auto taunt.. Honestly though man, I use both... Two tanks are really hard to beat lol. Pair them with Rey and qui gon, and Rey will just be hidden for the whole duration of the match..