Overzealous chat censor shenanigans

Kinnick
83 posts Member
Or actually I should say 'shena****ns', because that's what it looks like in chat. Accomplishing exactly nothing besides drawing glaring attention the word the censor is trying to block, and by doing so, making it totally apparent to all, instead of to none, which is what happens whenever someone uses this completely mundane word.

I mean what if there was a minigame, oops I mean mi****me in the app we needed to discuss in chat?

Now quit sniggering, because this isn't funny!

OOPS!

Replies

• Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Blah blah blah....now that's some funny S**t

-Ashishin
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Saetet
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Like assist gets blocked, I mean honestly, why is there a filter at all? Kids cant be in guild chat since its adults only so why?. For the off chance kids might see it?. I say if they lied on the age req then they are in chat, its their own fault.
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    I hate it when QGJ calls in an ****** then uses Humbling ****. All the shena****ns!!!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Kinnick wrote: »

Now quit sniggering, because this isn't funny!

OOPS!

im offended
  • Agarwaen
    136 posts Member
    Options
    My **** got censored the other day! My guild had a good laugh about that one.
    All I was trying to say was ding ****...
  • HunterXJD
    252 posts Member
    Options
    It's really stupid. Suck (su.ck) is censored? That's an every day word! And now instead of simply telling someone that I'm suctioning I may as well have said **** you.
  • HunterXJD
    252 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Btw that first one was **** and last was di.ck this is rediculous. **** my stupid
  • Options
    HunterXJD wrote: »
    Btw that first one was **** and last was di.ck this is rediculous. **** my stupid

Hi Qui-Gon, would you like to use Humbling **** on the chat or would you like to call in an ****** ?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride