FOTP Keen Eye procs

Dark
199 posts Member
Keen Eye - First Order Pilot has a +15% Critical Chance and +20% Critical Damage, and gains advantage for 3 turns whenever an enemy falls below 50% health

Keen Eye did not activate as shown and when he falls in yellow HP buff is lost.
Ally Code: 859-197-534

Replies

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Nice a screenshot to work with! 1 possible explanation other than a bug: display issue. The dot you have on FotP might seem to overlap/override the positive bug. I heared someone stating this before.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Yep but when HP falls to yellow on FOTP, the buff (Advantage) disappear.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Well I do know that you lose advantage if you take damage. That would mean advantage was lost after you got attacked and not regained while an enemy was still <50% right? Not sure if that's intended or a missed piece of code ;) I can imagine the code somehow doesn't rebuff after the first one wqs being lost due to taking damage. In other words, seems like it works only 1x per toon that drop below 50%. Confirm if I'm heading into the right direction.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly, if you lost buff due to a second attac and an enemy falls below 50% the advantage don't procs.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Well it's either intended or too complicated that it hasn't been added to the code yet. For some reason I expect it to be intended because you can exploit it by keeping someone low to have buff up 100% of times. Also means that if someone dispells it, it would re-appear because of known reason :p

On the other hand if in your case debuff stayed and a healer heals >50%, you would auto lose it again. Seems too complicated to work that way. Logic says intended, @EA_Jesse care to enlighten us?