apZmVa9.jpg]
We are not even on version one.

Replies

• Options
    Switzerland?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    If so, we are the worst equipped ones ever...
    No practice arena, no dodge/deflection numbers, no voice other than the feedback forum...

Oh, and we pay to test
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    No practice arena, no dodge/deflection numbers, no voice other than the feedback forum...

Oh, and we pay to test

That's a thing nowadays. Developers have actually suckered people into paying THEM to beta test their games and help them fix it. They call it "Early Access". It's crazy to know that beta testing used to be a job that paid a third party, to now being one where the third party pays them!

H1Z1 and Ark: Survival Evolved both had paid betas (early access).
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    It's widely known the game was rushed out months before it was supposed to be, and will forever be a broken mess because of it. Yes, we are paying beta testers.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    It's widely known the game was rushed out months before it was supposed to be, and will forever be a broken mess because of it. Yes, we are paying beta testers.

This also describes *insert every single online game released in the past 10+ years*.

It's an unfortunate reality of the gaming industry.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

This also describes *insert every single online game released in the past 10+ years*.

Ah. I'm not much of a (computer) gamer outside of this. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Admiral_Steven
    222 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There will be another beta test in form of empire event next month
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

This ^

It's very sad what gaming has become. It could have been much, much more.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    That's why I'm back to blizzard games because what they touch turns into gold like the new Overwatch game. Tripple A title for $40. I realise that gives me some half a-ssed shards here from some ripoff pack ☺
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • KonEl
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

Oh, and we pay to test

That's a thing nowadays. Developers have actually suckered people into paying THEM to beta test their games and help them fix it. They call it "Early Access". It's crazy to know that beta testing used to be a job that paid a third party, to now being one where the third party pays them!

H1Z1 and Ark: Survival Evolved both had paid betas (early access).

So too did rust. Thing about ark and rust though, tons of gameplay and getting better every day. Here, not so much.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    That's why I'm back to blizzard games because what they touch turns into gold like the new Overwatch game. Tripple A title for $40. I realise that gives me some half a-ssed shards here from some ripoff pack ☺

Is overwatch really good?
  • Options
    There is a new game being released that did not have paid betas or was rushed. It is the savior of the gaming industry. A game with so much content that it would take 585 billion years to explore all of it(not a joke) that game is...
    No Man's Sky

Sky
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me