Help with finishing up my team

Salgado9
529 posts Member
I want to use these three chars, Dooku QGJ Anakin. Those are in my team for sure, I rank in the top 50 and rarely, if ever drop below that. So I'm farming GS and im wondering if I should add him into the team. I've been using Dooku lead qgj ani sthan and fives. I have ig-88, I could farm rg, and I could take gs to 5 stars soon. So I just need help adding two more chars. Anyone else I should farm???

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I actually think the team you've been using sounds pretty solid, a tank is almost a must nowadays, if you replace someone I'd say Fives for GS, however, you'd miss out on a counter and a lot of health that stands when everyone else is down
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    I actually think the team you've been using sounds pretty solid, a tank is almost a must nowadays, if you replace someone I'd say Fives for GS, however, you'd miss out on a counter and a lot of health that stands when everyone else is down

Yeah I was just thinking that! Lol. When everyone dies I usually have taken down the enemy team a lot so fives can usually clean up. And yeah maybe I'll just keep the team as is, or go with no taunt and see how that works out lol. Thanks mate!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    No problem

I currently run no taunt but I have seen several people on my shard doing it and reverting back because they dropped a lot. If you run no taunt you need many turns, err loads of TM manipulation with my clone team plus Phasma that works but no taunt is not something that works with every combination

This just as a heads up, I still think you should try it to see how it goes
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    No problem

I currently run no taunt but I have seen several people on my shard doing it and reverting back because they dropped a lot. If you run no taunt you need many turns, err loads of TM manipulation with my clone team plus Phasma that works but no taunt is not something that works with every combination

This just as a heads up, I still think you should try it to see how it goes

Will take into consideration! Thanks!!
  • Options
    Is anakin helpful?
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Is anakin helpful?
    Against taunts, heck yea. If he lands the debuff its basically 5v4. It's much easier, or if I lead qgj and I attack rey she cant get her forsight so its easier to take her down. Since my team usually has offense up, he conistently hits for 4k-ish. Occasionaly more than 5k do to his unique. Hes pretty bulky as well, and has good speed. He isn't such a high pressure attacker as his bio thing says, he's more like support, wish he was mlre like an attacker, but hey hes anakin so I use him