A rare positive post about the game makers

Baggodi
404 posts Member
In the 5/27 community update they listed the things they are working on. While many people have been unhappy in the past with their solutions at least they are addressing several of our main complaints. (With the notable exception of dodge)

This is a huge chance for them to earn back customer trust and I for one appreciate that they are at least going to make an effort.

So, to the devs, from a pretty harsh and vocal critic, thank you for the hope I have for the game again.

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I think it will be better if they want to talk more about what they are 'working on' and give an update that prove they are working on it rather than just words.
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    They didn't say they are addressing the problems just discussing about them, i on the other hand won't care either way, but you have to understand the difference between we are going to fix x and we are discussing about x. ;)
  • Options
    They need fixes in a lot of places. But I'm sure EA is more worried about promotional stuff then fixing this game. They haven't fixed issues that has been going on since they started this game.
  • Options
    It's all PR talk and words.

Agreed
  • Options
    Agree with OP. Glad the devs are making an effort to address our concerns :)
  • Options
    Not gonna hold my breath on that one
    Wish it is not like promise/words on keycard event rework, turn out that worst rework they done.
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Hopefully they will address issues. So far they only addressed those problems related with big spenders. Yet the big problems affecting the core of the game are still unresolved. Let's wait and see whether those promises are fulfilled and satisfactorily.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    I said I have hope. Not faith. If they do well I might have faith in them. But, since I tend to be a pessimistic fellow hope is pretty good.
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Say what?

2763656.jpg
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...