Credit priorities

I've been building up quite the backlog of characters that I can't afford to level or star. Once I level my arena team to 80 I'll have Teebo, Genosian Soldier, Savage, and Magmatrooper ready to be leveled and promoted to 7*. I'll probably do GS first, but after that who should my priority be?

Replies

• Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo is supposed to be helpful for raids. Do you use other Ewoks? If so, maybe that's the direction you should go.
    Otherwise, Savage with omega on his basic has his uses.
  • Options
    Sirryker wrote: »
    Teebo is supposed to be helpful for raids. Do you use other Ewoks? If so, maybe that's the direction you should go.
    Otherwise, Savage with omega on his basic has his uses.

I don't currently use any other Ewoks, but once I get my arena team fully geared I think I'll begin using guild currency on Elder. And I like the idea of Teebo for raids, but I can't complete the Teebo, Fives, QGJ, Phasma, Scout/TR super team because I don't have Fives.
  • Zeldo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    If u will be doing t7 raids anytime soon teebo won't help much either. But after gs if those are your only options teebo or Savage. Or save up for someone more useful if you are farming anything else.