Why isn't Tusken Raider used for fighting pigs?

A lot of people use a team of Teebo, Fives, QGJ, Phasma and Ewok Scout to inflict huge damage on the pigs. But TR has the exact same basic as Scout (both have 55% chance to remove 50% TM) and has higher potency and health. He's also in GW shipments, making him way easier to farm. So why isn't he talked about like Scout is?

Replies

• Options
    How about you level TR, raid with him, and report back?
  • Options
    How about you level TR, raid with him, and report back?

Because I have five other toons that I lack the credits to level and star, so I don't want to spend a bunch on TR just to find out he has a critical flaw I didn't know about.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried him. He doesn't work much post tier IV
  • Options
    slampdx wrote: »

Why? I believe you, I'm just curious because he seems so much better than Scout on paper and yet people adore Scout.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    He almost never reduces TM after that tier and he doesn't hit as hard as other toons that i can use. He does have a lot of hp but that isn't very relevant in t6

And (from what i hear) the ewok synergy is strong. Most people use Scott with an ewok team
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Basically this. I run him with a full ewoks team chirps lead against the piggies and can basically do as much damage as I can in about 30 rounds of attack before rage starts and then escape as many as I can get out. In comparison to Scout on tier 4-5 he doesn't proc tm reduction nearly as much as scout (I'm guessing it's a potency thing). But his assist call is nice on that team as I use it when Teebo is stealthed so you are guaranteed to call an ewoks assist for big tm bonus to them on their basic with a chance to call Elder for huge all ewoks tm bonus, and Teebo or scout for tm reduction. A little off topic but I always wait to use chirps all ewoks attack until Teebo is stealthed as well giving you four instead of two chances for Teebo to proc his huge tm reduction

I like that team a lot

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I used him today in a P1 raid, only stuck TMR once but did call assists to many that did give TMR
    Without spending a bunch more in gear his potency is stuck pretty low, he now needs raid gear
  • Options

Basically this. I run him with a full ewoks team chirps lead against the piggies and can basically do as much damage as I can in about 30 rounds of attack before rage starts and then escape as many as I can get out. In comparison to Scout on tier 4-5 he doesn't proc tm reduction nearly as much as scout (I'm guessing it's a potency thing). But his assist call is nice on that team as I use it when Teebo is stealthed so you are guaranteed to call an ewoks assist for big tm bonus to them on their basic with a chance to call Elder for huge all ewoks tm bonus, and Teebo or scout for tm reduction. A little off topic but I always wait to use chirps all ewoks attack until Teebo is stealthed as well giving you four instead of two chances for Teebo to proc his huge tm reduction

I like that team a lot

I would love to see a video of this. I've been slowly working him up with Chewy and the rest of my Ewoks. Already have Teebo 7*. Been hoping to make/try a full TM removal team.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    TR lacks potency (62%). 55% chance + 62% potency does not proc very often at tier 6 and mainly at 7.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    TR clearly lacking in potency
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50