Optimal Heroic Phase 4 Squad

First some context:
To ensure rewards to as many players as possible we have a 12hour window at the start of every raid where you can only do 1 attack. That leaves Rancor at about halfway into phase 4 when the "free for all" starts & about 5minutes to get some final damage in.

I´d love suggestions for some solid 5man teams to use under these circumstances.
-> Banned chars (Due to being used in P1 - Rey, Qui-Gon, GS, Phasma, Ackbar) & any P2P exclusive chars.

What team would you aim for to get 1 solid hit in during (Heroic) Phase 4?
My current take is that you need (obviously) 5 chars that can survive the initial aoe & then something that procs Rancor to do a dispel (fx Dooku lead or RG taunting) & then someone again fx RG that can take the hits in Rancors 2nd turn. Can survive decently, but having issues getting any serious damage in.

///
Current 7*´s = Yoda, RG, Dooku, St. Han, Lumi, Daka, Anakin, Koth, JC, Sidious, IG-86, Jawa, Teebo, Chewie, CT-5555, Poggle.
But happy for any suggestions from farmable chars aswell!

Replies

• HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Theoretically, and I say theoretically because p4 wipes too fast to try ideas, you want someone that buffs fast to prevent the 75% tm loss, so poggle could work for you. Taunters take less damage so omega chewie and rg could work for you, after that, dunno for your dps, but fives can take a hit and assist, maybe lumi could get you a heal. Most I have ever done is 60k and can't remember who that was with as it tends to be an auto race to get up the board.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Omega Ahsoka is just amazing in phase 4. Rancor below 50% so special does 15k+ avg every 3 turns
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Savage after he's equipped with a scanner should be tanky enough to land Offense Down on the rancor, and he self buffs to waste the roar. Old Ben lead would also be nice for the dodges and TM and pairing him with Yoda who spreads foresight should let you get any extra round or two in.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!